52

The years in the palace passed extremely fast, and in the blink of an eye, he slipped away from his fingers.

Since Shen Fengyue was "concerned", the system didn't use fangzhongshu again, and after a brief escape from the bitter sea, the alcohol was also less, and the consciousness was rare for a while, and he did not even continue to talk to him with the strange yin and yang.

According to the time, his stomach has been four months now, and his lower abdomen is slightly convex, a little bit pregnant. The system seems to value this child extraordinarily, and can’t help but start to teach music early every day, and tell its children bedtime stories every night.

Shen Fengyue was puzzled, and the system looked at his stomach with deep meaning: "You don't understand what it means to me."

Its voice appears vague in the huge early childhood music, as if in the horizon.

"It's my salvation."

Shen Fengyue could tolerate it doing this at first, but after a month she couldn't stand it anymore, and she angrily complained: "Are you crazy?"

The system glanced at him, put its gaze on his stomach, and said quietly, "If you don't let me do this, I will go to spend time and drink."

"..." Shen Fengyue was successfully threatened by it and could only regress, "You continue."

So the system tells stories to its children enthusiastically.

When the winter solstice came, Emperor Chu asked people to bring venison, the amount was a lot, and Shen Fengyue called Chuxi together if he couldn't finish it all by himself.

He asked people to bring in the brazier with special roasting utensils on it, and sat on both sides with Chu Xi.

The venison that had been cut in advance by the palace staff of a good size was put on top, and immediately made a sizzling sound, and Shen Fengyue sprinkled the condiments on the side, and after a while, the strong aroma of roasted meat was emitted.

He first put a piece of roasted venison into Chu Xi’s bowl. Chu Xi did not move his chopsticks, sat up and stared at him, and Shen Fengyue blinked at him and said blindly: “Let’s eat together and let those The palace man retires so as not to disturb us. What to do, let’s taste the craftsmanship of this palace.”

Chu Xi picked up the chopsticks under the motion of his eyes, picked up the piece of venison and put it into his mouth, chewed it a few times and swallowed it into his abdomen, then raised his head and looked at Shen Fengyue eagerly.

"How?" Shen Fengyue asked him, feeling that this child was really bored, the kind that couldn't make a fart with three sticks, he wouldn't answer if you didn't ask.

Chu Xi nodded, whispering softly: "It's delicious."

People who cook like to hear others praise him. Chu Xi said this sentence in a very small voice, but he was caught by Shen Fengyue. He immediately opened his eyes and smiled and said repeatedly: "That's good, that's good, this palace continues. "I started picking out the pieces of meat enthusiastically to grill.

Because Chu Xi was still young, Shen Fengyue didn't dare to drink him, only put a drink made with fruit on his table, which would match the venison when simmered.

Chu Xi took a sip of the fruit drink, and looked over the roasted venison on the table, over the hands that roasted him, and landed somewhere.

——The belly of the noble concubine.

I want to come because I didn't go out today. The imperial concubine didn't wear a heavy dress, and the hair style and clothes were simple and generous. She is wearing a dark green winter dress with a circle of white rabbit fur around the neckline. The imperial concubine is slender and well-proportioned, so the protrusion on the lower abdomen is particularly conspicuous.