98

The next day, Zhang Hansheng opened his eyes and found a big face close to him. He suppressed the stressful killing intent with all his strength, and he was about to hurt the opponent.

The person involved, Shen Fengyue, had a pair of big eyes open, her eyelashes blinked up and down quickly, and then she moved her face forward again: "Dao Master, you are finally awake!"

Zhang Hansheng was slightly dazed, as if he was wondering how he would be so low alert when he was with this grass spirit. Seeing Shen Fengyue approaching her face without embarrassment, he stretched out a hand and poked the cinnabar in the center of his brow.

The strength was slight, but Shen Fengyue still tilted his head back in cooperation.

After giving up, he put his hand on his forehead in a gesture, and said curiously: "Daoist?"

"No." Zhang Hansheng put down his crossed legs, put his feet in his shoes and made a gesture to leave. Seeing Shen Fengyue still staying in place, he turned his head to look at him.

"???" Shen Fengyue stayed in his two words, "not allowed" what? What does this mean? Can't this cold ice cube make it clear all at once?

Zhang Hansheng thought he had a heart-to-heart relationship with Shen Fengyue, but after unilaterally making eye contact for a long time, and the other party did not respond at all, he had to give up, and reluctantly moved his mouth: "Go ahead."

"Oh." Shen Fengyue followed behind him.

Cultivating disciples should not slack off the experience of being greedy for comfortable illusions, so Zhang Hansheng only intends to live here for one night and set off at dawn the next day.

As soon as they came downstairs, they left when they wanted to get their deposit back, but they heard anecdotes.

The innkeeper underneath was arguing with a guest. Shen Fengyue listened to it and found that, to be precise, the owner was blamed unilaterally by the guest.

The guest checked out to the boss and complained and criticized. The boss can only pay him with an apologetic smile.

The content of the complaint is that this inn is haunted.

Haunted inn? Shen Fengyue raised her ears.

From their conversations, Shen Fengyue and Zhang Hansheng learned the truth of the matter.

It turned out that this inn was built ten years ago, it belongs to the old inn, and it has some reputation in the local area. But since last year, all the guests who live here will hear ghosts wailing in the middle of the night and see some phantoms that are not part of the world, so the inn has been haunted and started to wear it from then on.

Because of the haunting, gradually fewer people come. Moreover, there is another shocking incident recently. I don't know when it started, and there was an incident of missing girls in the small town. Someone found a corpse with blood sucked and thrown away in a nearby barren forest.

As soon as this rumor came out, the families with daughters in the town were so frightened that they closed their doors tightly and told their girls to avoid going out. But even so, missing girls still happen frequently. For a time, the town was full of noises.

The owner and the shop Xiaoer made an apology before sending the guest out politely, and then sighed at the counter.

Zhang Hansheng was going to leave, but his mind moved. Shen Fengyue has been observing him, and somehow she knew what he meant: "You want to help them?"

He nodded, and then walked to the boss: "The store is a disciple of Tianzhaomen. It is a bounden duty to cast demons and eliminate demons. If you want to relieve the troubles of the store, can you please inform the store about the specific situation?"