26 Huh, which little yellow croaker are you?

White light penetrates the darkness, awakening the sleeping people.

Shen Fengyue opened her eyes and saw a familiar green. The staff skillfully opened the dormant compartment lid and said to him: "Little Shen? Little Shen? Little Shen?!"

After three calls without a response, the staff cut through the jelly-like nutrient solution, dug out the person from the dormant warehouse, and supported him to sit on the warehouse wall.

"Xiao Shen? Are you okay?" The staff called him a few more times and gestured, "Are you still conscious? Do you see what it is?"

He stretched out **** and dangled in front of Shen Fengyue a few times. Shen Fengyue stared at the two dangling fingers stupidly, suddenly the meat on his neck tightened and he inhaled. A large amount of air suddenly poured into his throat, his body couldn't bear it, he was choked and coughed.

The staff seemed to be accustomed to seeing similar situations too much, and methodically patted him on the back, while quietly asking him: "Is it better, Xiao Shen?"

"Cough, cough," Shen Fengyue grabbed the Cangyan, leaned on it and coughed for a while, the next sentence was, "How is the system?"

The staff smiled friendly: "Don't worry, your system has been sent for repair. I will be able to see you in a while."

Shen Fengyue asked with a hoarse voice, "Is it...really all right?"

The staff replied: "Of course it's okay, don't worry about it. By the way, I wish you a triumphant success in completing the task this time!"

"Heh." Shen Fengyue checked her body after getting to know the current situation of the system, touching this and there, and found that she was really smooth as before and her expression was still a bit trance. Hearing what the staff said, she immediately recalled the last one. The abuse of the world, the tone is not good, "You are embarrassed to mention this?"

The staff did not expect that he would flatter his hoof when he said the wrong thing, and quickly said with a smile: "Quite your breath, calm down, Xiao Shen."

Shen Fengyue turned over and came out of the dormant cabin, jumped to the ground, pointed to him, and said angrily: "You don't know how miserable I was!"

"I got a piece of meat in my right arm." He waved his right arm and showed it to the other party.

The staff member smiled, watching his as clean as new arms silently, waiting for him to vent. He has dealt with this kind of things too much, they are all old fried dough sticks, this is all trivial, don't panic.

"I let the system turn on the ultimate accelerator, which seriously damaged my body, and the Qi orifices were bleeding!" Shen Fengyue complained one by one, "I have been exposed to acid rain for a long time!"

Staff: "Well, yes, it's so miserable!"

"I almost lost my life!"

"I've seen more blood than I eat these days!"

The staff still responded. Such an attitude really made Shen Fengyue angry, like a fist hitting the cotton, soft, a sense of powerlessness.

He grabbed the staff member’s tie, pulled him over, grabbed the other’s collar, and quickly fisted close to the bridge of his nose, saying every word: "You, don’t, take, for, I, no, dare, Beat you."

Only then did the staff know that he had come for real, shook off his perfunctory attitude, and the expression on his face was much more real. While talking about the misunderstanding, he pulled Shen Fengyue's fist aside with his hand.