30

At the junction of the sky and the sea, the sun rises little by little from below. As the sun rises, the light spreads across the sea like rays, leaving a ray of light.

The siren floated up from the bottom of the sea, separated from the air by a layer of sea water, leaning back and wagging his tail lightly and letting the sea water move to take him elsewhere. He closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun shining into the sea.

Suddenly, a familiar breath moved from far to near. Siren suddenly opened his eyes, flicked his tail, and stood in the sea.

He stuck his head halfway out, watched the familiar figure approaching here, confirmed that the target was accurate, and sank again.

Shen Fengyue rubbed his eyes and yawned, and there was a shallow black green now, thinking that he did not sleep well last night. He reluctantly walked towards the beach, walked to the place where the boat was tied, and stretched.

This lazy waist stretched out for a long time, with both arms raised high, and his waist stretched upwards and backwards forcefully, like a big cat. After all the bones and muscles of his body seemed to be pulled apart, he sat lazily and sat. A few times, then lowered his arm and started to untie the rope.

After stepping into the boat skilfully, Shen Fengyue carefully tested it a few times after rowing the boat to a fixed place, and when he found that there was nothing else, he hurriedly cast the net down, and then lay flat on his back to make up for sleep in the boat.

When people feel bad and drink cold water, they will suffocate their teeth. Shen Fengyue feels that he is home.

When he was fishing recently, he always felt that someone was staring at him, and then he encountered some strange things.

For example, one day, he cast fishing nets as usual. That day, the sea was a bit heavy and the small broken boat was shaken. Shen Fengyue stepped on the edge of the boat and the other foot was in the boat, just about to throw the fishing net with difficulty.

A group of black shadows approached the surface of the sea infinitely, and then a jet of water shot out from the sea and landed precisely on Shen Fengyue's face.

"Ah!" Shen Fengyue was taken aback. After a scream, she stepped back conditionally, and fell into the ship without standing still.

Shen Fengyue put down the net in her hand, raised her sleeves and wiped her face, and asked the system: "What was it just now?"

The system was also stunned: "I don't know what, I didn't see it because it moved too fast."

"Is it a sea monster? The Loch Ness sea monster?" Shen Fengyue carefully stretched his face out of the boat, and immediately took it back before he could see it clearly. "Something irritated my face."

One person, one system discussion was fruitless, and after a while, Shen Fengyue felt that this was not a way to go on, would he wait to starve to death if he didn't fish?

So he switched to throwing the fishing net, almost at the same time as he threw the fishing net, a jet of water shot accurately from this side of the sea again, and Shen Fengyue couldn't dodge and was shot straight.

Shen Fengyue: "..."

After that, no matter which direction he changes to, as long as he makes the action of throwing a fishing net, the unknown creature under the seabed will immediately launch an attack on the water that nourishes his face.

Shen Fengyue: "..." Can't afford to offend.

And this water column didn't inflict other places, Guang Zi's face, Shen Fengyue's face was all hurt, and her face was flushed, not as shy, but as infuriated.