8

The man turned around and waited for him to come.

Shen Fengyue ran towards the person, and as the distance shortened, he could clearly see the person's appearance, it was Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan looked puzzled, very puzzled why Shen Fengyue had to run wild at night, sweating profusely, and panicking, as if something dangerous had happened.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Shen Fengyue stopped and waved her hand to indicate that Qi Yuan could not answer his question for the time being, followed by a quick cough.

"Cough cough cough cough cough cough cough." Although the system turned on well, it broke the limit of the body after all. Now that the plug-in disappeared, he suddenly stopped and his body was naturally overwhelmed.

"Cough, let me lean on." Shen Fengyue leaned on Qi Yuan while coughing, breathing steadily.

It took a long time for him to finally slow down and stand firm, patted Qi Yuan on the shoulder to thank him.

"What's wrong, Brother Yan?" Qi Yuan looked at him nervously.

Shen Fengyue took out a tissue from his pocket to wipe sweat, his face was pale, and his handsome face was slightly haggard. He sighed, looked back at the dark alley, and said, "Someone is following me."

"Someone is following you?!" Qi Yuan exclaimed, "Who? Yan, Brother Yan, did you see that?"

Shen Fengyue shook his head, remembering something suddenly, and pulled Qi Yuan's sleeves: "Let's go first, it's dangerous here, so I'm talking while walking."

"Well, good, good."

Shen Fengyue: "Do you still remember that we were taken to the police station for investigation during the day?"

Qi Yuan nodded.

"I received the love letter from the murderer." Shen Fengyue paused and read Qi Yuan, "The love letter, you helped him pass it to me."

Qi Yuan took a breath, and took the initiative to grab Shen Fengyue's clothes, tightening his fingers until they turned white.

Shen Fengyue sighed: "I understand your current mood, you may have been in contact with the murderer. But it doesn't matter, you are still safe now, because the murderer is looking at me."

"Brother Yan?" Qi Yuan heard that Shen Fengyue was being watched, more nervous than when he heard that he was being watched. "What should I do with Brother Yan, what should I do?!"

Fearing to scare the child, Shen Fengyue slowed down, rubbed Qi Yuan's head, and stunned people: "Don't worry, the police will protect my safety."

"Ok."

"I am in danger right now, and I am afraid I cannot go home with you in the future."

Qi Yuan was unwilling, turning his head and said: "I don't want to, don't want to be separated from you!"

He seemed to have plucked up the courage, threw himself into Shen Fengyue's arms, hugged him tightly, and said loudly, "No matter what, no matter what!"

Shen Fengyue was taken aback, then laughed, separated him from herself, and comforted: "Be obedient. This is for your safety."

Qi Yuan understood that he was thinking for himself, and nodded to show that he would be obedient.

He lowered his head, stretched his eyebrows, and smiled satisfied.

The lips closed silently:

"laugh."