12

Shen Yao is dead.

On the way home, he was chopped off and put his hands in his mouth. His death was tragic.

When Shen Fengyue received the text message sent to him by the policeman, he just returned from lunch, put down his phone and was silent.

He still remembered the nervous and expectant look when the girl confessed to him, and her inadvertent movement of cutting her hair off. Such a young girl in the Mood for Love was still alive yesterday, but today it has become a cold body.

He thought he should find something to do to divert his attention, but found a card inserted in it when he sorted the books.

Shen Fengyue: "..." As if she didn't see her, she closed her eyes and threw the card into the drawer.

Then continue to organize it casually.

System: "I saw it all."

Shen Fengyue continued to organize.

The system hesitated: "Could you be... scared?"

After finishing the action, he folded the book again and knocked on the table in his hand.

The system knew he was right.

"It's useless to avoid, you should take it out and see, maybe there is any information?" it suggested.

Shen Fengyue understood this, but it was one thing to understand, and it was another thing to be able to do it bravely. He put the book down, took a breath, fumbled around in the drawer, touched a rectangular object and took it out.

Conversely, after seeing the content clearly, he and the system opened their eyes at the same time.

It says

——【Waiting for me in the backyard after school today. 】

The system exclaimed: "Mom, this is hard work!"

Shen Fengyue's complexion is also not very good, this blatant provocation, and to wait for him in the backyard at night, a fool will believe in safety! He is not Guwazi!

After thinking twice, he proposed: "The system, I don't think it will work. Let's run away now."

"Why?" The system disagreed, and the tone was eagerly excited. It vowed to comfort, "What are you afraid of, then you go and wait, I will give you a hang, easy to kill him after our task is not finished?"

"It's me going, not you! It's not painful to speak while standing! Pooh!"

The system grunted and felt that this man was not good enough, so it would be difficult to find a wife in the future.

The heart is not as good as the action. Shen Fengyue's hands-on ability has always been very fast. As long as he has a good idea, he will definitely complete the action quickly. Immediately pretending to be sick and tricked the head teacher into asking for leave, put on his schoolbag and ran away.

From the classroom to the school gate, all the way was unimpeded, but he hit an invisible wall when he was proud.

Huh?

He tried to move forward again, unable to move forward, as if being blocked by a transparent and invisible wall.

Damn it, not good!

Shen Fengyue looked back and found that the school that was still lively was suddenly empty.

There were no students coming and going in the aisle, nor were the security guards in the guard room, only the loud class bells rang in this empty school.