62

The emperor... died?

Upon hearing the news, he was shocked and burst into the sky with crying. All of them knelt down three heads in the direction of the emperor's bedroom, to show goodbye to the emperor, his father and his son, and his clan.

The death knell in the palace rang and buzzed three times.

Shen Fengyue looked like her harem concubine, holding the embroidered handkerchief and wiping tears, crying.

I cried for a long time, and when the crying weakened, someone stood up and said: "The first emperor drove the crane west, and the ministers were very sad, but now the most important thing is the prince. The first emperor walked in a hurry, not half of his will, since ancient times. Chu Dang followed the eldest son's succession system. Now the prince has died, and he should be the king of Qi. The minister boldly proposed to welcome the king of Qi back to the throne and become emperor in order to control the overall situation."

Shen Fengyue wiped away her tears, then moved the embroidered pax to look at the sound, only to see that the voice was Wei Yunping.

Although Wei Jia had been repeatedly reprimanded by Emperor Chu, his power was not as good as before, but Wei Yunping has stood in the court for decades and his power is deeply rooted. It is still difficult to pull him out and shake him in a short time.

Numerous literati surrounded him, seemingly the leader among the literati. He spoke righteously, but he was facing Shen Fengyue's direction.

Shen Fengyue's eyelids twitched slightly, this old man was going to make a mess. King Qi also came from his family of Wei, so of course he wanted King Qi to be in power.

"The imperial decree is—"

The others knelt down and obeyed orders, but the Wei group headed by Wei Yunping stayed still. Holding the bright yellow imperial decree in his hand, Shen Yu walked out of the temple. He glanced at the Wei Group and saw that they did not kneel down and did not speak much. He directly opened the imperial decree and read as follows:

"Feng Tian accepts transportation, the emperor said:

Since ancient times, the emperor will continue to establish the pole and Fuyuhuan area, and he must establish the Yuan Chu and Maolong country as the foundation of the Mianzong Society. I shook Hongxu and Su Ye Jingjing. Yang Wei ancestor Mo Lie Zhaochui. Trust the most. Cheng Zi Yanqing was born in Yuanliang.

The first prince died young, and I was heartbroken, but I couldn't go against the sky in the end. The second son Chu Xie, Japanese watch Yingqi. Talent and beauty. Settlement ceremony. Overbearing public opinion. I would like to tell the world, the ancestral temple, and the community.

On March 13th, 57th year of Shunyuan, he was awarded with a treasure. Standing as the crown prince. Orientation in the East Palace, with ten thousand years of tradition, with the heart of the world.

Qin this. "

After reading, there was no sound underneath, and Wei Yunping had a gloomy face.

Shen □□ closed the imperial decree and held it with his left hand, and looked at Wei Yunping and said, "Prime Minister, the first emperor's decree, why don't you kneel?! Is it possible that you want to commit a rebellious offense?" He said this very harshly and loudly.

Wei Yunping raised his eyelids, calmly: "The first emperor called his concubine Yanhuang on his deathbed. The ministers have not yet seen the first emperor. You are the only two in the temple. Dare to know whether this decree is true or not?"

"The prime minister doesn't believe in slaves and imperial concubines?"

Wei Yunping didn't speak, but looked at him flatly.