112

Shen Fengyue looked at this person's back. The white clothes had already been stained with blood, red and white, and they looked extremely dirty.

Although Zhang Han didn't talk about it in his daily life, Shen Fengyue could see it.

Zhang Hansheng has a slight habit of cleanliness. Whenever a small stain is stained on white clothes, he does not want to open his mouth, but his brows will still be slightly frowned. Use this slight gesture to express your inner unhappiness.

Now, he was covered in blood, but he didn't frown.

The demon catchers all over the world are besieging them, but Zhang Hansheng always stands in front of him, as if he is using practical actions to show his determination to the people of the world.

——He wants to be an enemy of the whole world, for his Shen Fengyue.

But today, I am afraid that it cannot be kind. Shen Fengyue closed her eyes severely. Needless to say, he knew that under the siege of so many people, he and Zhang Hansheng were destined not to go out.

The Master pushed aside the crowd, walked to the front, and had a face-to-face encounter with Zhang Hansheng. He looked at him and cursed the adversary, and then sternly asked him: "Evildoer, you are afraid that the evildoer has been fascinated by the evildoer! Are you worthy of your way when you act like this?! Are you worthy of being a teacher for your cultivation? Are you worthy of the expectations that Zhaotianmen have for you?! Are you worthy of the admiration of the juniors and disciples?! Where have you realized all these years of enlightenment!"

He asked several rhetorical questions, and couldn't answer Zhang Hansheng's question. He muttered, "Master..."

The master covered his face and didn't want to look at him: "You are so retrograde, what do you call me master now? I don't deserve to be your master!"

The sword in Zhang Hansheng's hand slid to the ground, and the blade hit the ground with a clear voice. Then he knelt on the ground with a plop, everyone thought he was going to admit his mistake, even Shen Fengyue thought so.

He kept his eyes open and looked at this person's back. He thought that no matter what Zhang Hansheng did, he respected his approach and had no complaints.

Unexpectedly, what Zhang Hansheng did next fell below everyone's glasses.

"Unscrupulous disciple Zhang Hansheng, I have failed Master for many years of painstaking cultivation." He wiped off the blood stained on his face, kneeled respectfully and knocked his master three heads, and said, "I'm sorry to the ancestors of Zhaotianmen, I'm sorry. The admiration and respect of the juniors."

Kneeling three times and praying three times is to break all the love between Zhaotianmen and Zhaotianmen over the years.

His master was full of heartaches and his eyes were full of heartache. He understood what his disciple meant, and he used this respectful three kneels and three worships to all his former affection and cut off his grace. He is completely on the side of that evildoer.

Zhang Hansheng stood up with difficulty, picked up the sword in his hand, clenched it, and said loudly to everyone:

"But Zhang Hansheng, never abandon his way!"

He confessed his mistakes to Master, confessed to Zhaotianmen ancestors, and confessed to his juniors, but he did not admit to his own way.

Just because: "My way tells me to protect him thoroughly!"

"He has always been my way, and Shen Fengyue is the way Zhang Hansheng wants to pursue and protect!" Every word, every word, and every sentence was utterly loud.