120 Extra: System 027

People will always make some mistakes in this world, big mistakes and small mistakes are constantly intertwined, but some mistakes, once made, are enough to be unforgettable.

System 027 was arrested because he was sleeping late and he fell in love with getting up early.

He has developed the good habit of going to bed early and getting up early, and all this is to remember history. He will never forget why he was planted on Shen Fengyue in the first place!

Recalling the tragic years of the past, 027 burst into tears, crying bitterly, and wished to catch a few big mouths, who had been so infrequent at the beginning. Let you sleep, let you sleep, now it's okay, as soon as I sleep, I will sleep until I meet the demon Shen Fengyue!

The two of them missed it all because they were sleeping late.

Thinking of this, 027 couldn't help but wipe a sad tear.

I think back then, how glorious it was when the other party graduated from the official college of the system and received scholarships every year. On the day of graduation, a few buddies who had been close to him took him to drink, and several of them got drunk.

027 There is a bad problem in every good and every good. He loves wine as life as his life. Once he gets a drop of wine, it is absolutely impossible not to get drunk today. He loves to drink, but he is lighter, and he is more drunk than others.

At that time, the company headquarters was selecting a system to assist in fixing bugs. The AIs were unwilling to take over this troublesome task. They looked at each other and were silent. Finally, I don't know which **** mentioned "027 doesn't seem to come, just him!" .

And the leader's brain is flooded, and his head is fixed. So 027, who was drunk and Fangxiu, was arrested and taken away unwillingly to carry out tasks in each world.

027 used to be a good system with a gentle, kind, and welcoming sun. Later, he slept in and was arrested as a strong man. Later, he met Shen Fengyue, the man who left an indelible shadow on his life.

For 027, there is an incurable poison in this world, named Shen Fengyue, whose effect is more than Crane Top Red, Paraquat, One Sword Locking Throat... It is extremely poisonous, and anyone who encounters him will be poisoned. 027 is the best example.

He pretends that he is also a generation of smart people, full of ghost ideas, and most people really can't do anything to him.

There is a saying how to say it, can't you speak well, you have to set up an fg.

027 didn't expect fg to fall so fast, and soon he met Shen Fengyue, the enemy of this life.

Shen Fengyue is good at digging pits, and specifically for it, one pit is accurate. 027, who spontaneously fell into the pit, was full of tears, and said that you would not be the one who gave birth to me!

027 After taking Shen Fengyue with him, his psychological quality is not generally high. Gradually perverted, gradually indifferent and ruthless, and gradually trained into the tenth level of swearing skills, all these must be given by Shen Fengyue.

But he has always had a little secret, which Shen Fengyue has never known.

027 owns a secret data room of his own. He used internal data to pinch Shen Fengyue's one-to-one ratio all over the room. Every time he gets angry, he violently beats and breaks one, so he often replaces it with new ones.

Shen Fengyue sometimes hears a small sound of heavy objects falling in his head, that is, 027 is cleaning up the broken "Data Shen Fengyue".

027 is still a full-fledged little guardian of the forbidden yellow. Since he encountered the palace world, he has been familiar with the art of the room after too many times, and he can use any posture. Because of this, as long as he sees a little bit of **** stuff now, he will immediately run away, and his emotions will be distorted into a mess.