46

After sending away Emperor Chu, Shen Fengyue had time to take care of the interrogation system.

"Let's talk, what's the matter? This is Yanyan's and Saburo's again, what have you done to the old emperor?"

The tone of the system was exhausted: "I first fainted him, and then made up a spring dream for him, creating the illusion of him and you for a spring night. As for Yanyan Saburo, this is called boudoir charm, what do you know."

God's **** boudoir, just about to continue talking, I heard the system yawn.

"I'm so tired, I've been tired all night, I'll go to rest first, don't find me if you have nothing to do."

The system is offline.

And a week later, Shen Fengyue really saw the power of the system. He originally thought that this artificial mental retardation was just a free chat, but he didn't expect real kung fu hidden in secret.

The hand that was exposed that night was just the tip of the iceberg. Within a week, Emperor Chu was lost in the system room by the magic trick, and went to his room for a whole week and night.

The reward entered the palace like flowing water, everyone in the harem was dumbfounded, their eyes flushed with envy, and the eyes of Emperor Chu looking at him became more gentle.

A week later, Shen Fengyue was promoted to the Imperial Concubine by the system, and was granted residence in Guanju Palace.

Shen Fengyue was at a loss and looked dazed.

"Guan Guan Jujiu, in the river continent. A beautiful lady, a gentleman is so good." Emperor Chu took his waist and looked at him and said, "Yanyan is a lady, and I am pleased with it."

"This palace was specially created by me for Yanyan to symbolize the deep love between Yanyan and Yanyan."

Shen Fengyue was still holding the seal of the imperial concubine in her hand, dressed in a beautiful dress, and standing at the gate of Guanju Palace with Emperor Chu, looking at the hall in a daze.

Gold inscriptions on a black background, with four big characters on it

—— Guanju Palace. I want to come this is Chu Di's handwriting.

The vermilion door was closed tightly, with golden patterns carved on it, and peaches and plums were planted on each side.

At this time, it was summer, and the peaches and plums were in full bloom, and many petals filled the branches heavily. The fresh breeze brought the aroma.

"I will take Yanyan to see?" Emperor Chu took the imperial concubine seal in his hand and gave it to Luo Xuejiao who was aside to put it away, then took Shen Fengyue's hand and squeezed it in with her fingers clasped.

Two palace figures stepped forward and pulled the door knockers to the left and right respectively, and the mystery of this hall was lifted.

Entering the door, there is a wide yard with flower beds on both sides, which are planted with various kinds of flowers and plants, and there are many kinds of flowers. At first glance, I thought that half of the imperial garden was moved in.

There are two large jade-white water tanks in the middle. There are water lilies floating in the tanks, the green floating leaves are dotted with red, the red lotus is in full bloom, and the petals are still stained with small drops of water.

The main hall is surprisingly large, and there are also two sub-halls, all with glazed tile roofs in front of and behind the gallery.

Shen Fengyue walked into the main hall with Emperor Chu, and saw that it was luxuriously decorated, and the rare treasures were dazzling. At first glance, people couldn't even know where to look.