55

The imperial examination was an important way for thousands of students in ancient times to enter official careers and break the class. It provided an opportunity for underachievers to fight against the children of nobles.

Ge Yu is the dude of a small noble family in Jing'an. He is ignorant of learning and skill. He walks with his friends and friends, and is addicted to fireworks. Father Ge was angry that he was not a talent, but because he was an only son, he had no choice but to find a way for this evil son.

Ge Yu had some connections in his family, so the imperial examinations had been passing by. When a friend asked him, he always pointed his finger at the heavens and said: "There is someone up here."

With that said, my friends also understand, and after a smile, they continue to drink.

On the day of the imperial examination, his parents packed his bags for him, and repeatedly told him not to be too nervous. On the contrary, Ge Yu was relaxed, and there was nothing to worry about in the imperial examination. He had already obtained the exam questions and asked someone to write the answers. It was just a matter of going to the battle and copying it.

So Ge Yu hummed the song, went lightly, and sat down on the seat in the cubicle after passing the check at the door smoothly. As soon as the test paper was issued, he picked up the paper and took a look at it. It was clear to his heart. It was not bad at all. After cryptically taking out the cheat sheet and copying it quickly, he handed in the paper early.

The young man waiting outside saw him coming out and asked him, "Master, are you done now?"

Ge Yu stretched his waist. After moving his limbs, he called the young man: "Go, accompany him to drink wine."

Since Shen Fengyue completed the "abortion frame-up" plan, the whole person has been relaxed and I don't know how much. No need to pretend to be pregnant anymore, awesome!

He was liberated, and the system suffered. Emperor Chu seemed determined to comfort him, so he stayed in Guanju Palace every night, frequently using room surgery to toss up the system enough, and Shen Fengyue had been awakened by the system's sleep many times at night.

Thousands of words all turned into a little baby who chopped off Emperor Chu.

Shen Fengyue: "..." After thinking about it, it's better to turn over and continue to sleep without disturbing the system.

This day, Shen Fengyue was eating an ice bowl while basking in the sun on a swing stand in the yard. When Shen arrived, he ordered people to leave.

"Why did Grandpa Shen come here today?" He took a spoonful of fruit and fed it into his mouth. He looked up at him while chewing. The bright sun was shining on his fair skin, and his lips were rosy from eating an ice bowl. Runny, shining brightly in the sun.

The light flashed so hard that he narrowed his eyes, calmly replied: "The slaves come every day, the concubine."

"..." Shen Fengyue scooped something, suddenly lost his appetite, and wanted to put the ice bowl down, but the palace people were all repatriated by him, and there was nothing around to put it on the ground.

Only Shen Gongli was there, and he definitely didn't want to ask him to help, and there was always a sense of rejection in his heart.

Shen Gu guessed his intentions, smiled on his face, and looked at the ice bowl. Shen Fengyue found it, lifted the ice bowl and asked, "Want?"

Shen □ bluntly replied: "The slave thanked her for her gift."

"..." This hasn't been promised to you yet!