65

Back to the palace, there was another storm of "empress dowager". Shen Fengyue waved his hand to tell people to move the winkless bird outside, the door was closed tightly, and it was not allowed to let it in anyhow.

It will be dinner time after a while.

Shen Fengyue sat at the dining table and looked at it. The long dining table was full of exotic delicacies. The dishes were rich and there were no heavy dishes at all. He couldn't help but sigh in his heart: "Unexpectedly, I would sit at a young age. In the position where the women of the ancient harem had the most beautiful dreams."

"Yes." The system spoke for a long time, helping him to focus, "women."

"..."

Then he listened to it: "Your dishes are so rich, you must not waste it, you have to finish it. You know, who knows that Chinese food is hard, and there are many people in this world who can't eat. You To be able to live such a moist life, you must learn to be grateful, so that you can be worthy of the hard-won foods, they are all..."

Shen Fengyue listened to the tirades of the system in his mind, without moving her hands.

"The empress dowager?" The Hongmei who served him saw that he was not moving, and guessed carefully, "But today's food is not to your liking?"

Shen Fengyue shook her head and didn't say anything. In his mind, he systematically said "As long as everyone gives a little love, we will have a beautiful tomorrow. May the years be quiet and the world is stable." Then he said: "Nothing, just haven't heard such a wise one for a long time. Speak."

"What?" Hongmei didn't understand what he meant. Seeing that he didn't say much, she comforted her master to have the master's consideration, and the master's words could be guessed by them as slaves.

You see, after Emperor Chu died, the system program seemed to collapse, and every time he spoke, he was so wise. Shen Fengyue couldn't bear to interrupt it, knowing that it was suffering, let it vent by itself.

After the system routine, she said to Shen Fengyue: "Okay, I'm finished, you can eat yours."

After Shen Fengyue nodded, she disappeared.

Shen Fengyue only started eating after the system talked about it. The dishes on the table were plentiful, but he still had a sharp eye.

-Fried pork with cherries.

This dish is exquisite. The meat is cut into cherry-sized pieces, and then placed in a crock with fresh cherries. Add water and seasonings to it and simmer slowly. The taste is extremely delicious, and it is unique with cherries. Sweet and refreshing.

This cherry fried pork is one of Chu Xi’s favorite dishes on weekdays. He is now an emperor, and he will not be able to see his preferences when he eats. But when he was young, he always liked this dish when he went to Shen Fengyue’s place. So Shen Fengyue still knew his preferences.

Seeing this dish, he thought of Chu Xi, and then asked Grandpa Yang on the side: "Has the emperor eaten it?"

Gonggong Yang respectfully said: "If you return to the Queen Mother, Your Majesty is still handling government affairs in the Qinzheng Palace.

This is no food. The stubborn child forgot to eat because of his work. Shen Fengyue was angry and anxious, and told Grandpa Yang to go down and ask the small kitchen to cook some dishes. He was going to send it to the emperor in a while. The dish included the cherry fried pork.

After ordering these, he continued to eat, and after a quick meal, he took the food box and went to Qinzheng Hall.

It was around eight o'clock in the evening at this time. In ancient times, the night was very dark. If it had not rested at night, a lot of candles would be needed.