71

The lantern carries some unspeakable expectations, drifting away in the sparkling river with the water.

Until they could no longer be seen, Shen Fengyue retracted her gaze, dragged Shen Anbang down the bridge, and wandered the crowded streets. Wherever he goes, he always has a novel look, and Shen Anbang will answer him in due course, and speak the truth.

The more times, Shen Fengyue would frown and stare at him motionless, eyes full of suspicion.

How do you know everything?

Shen An Bang was looked at by him, and the corner of his mouth could not help but a corner was raised quietly, with a thick smile in his words, and said slowly: "I am not talented when I was young. It’s changed, so you can familiarize yourself with the gadgets of the major vendors in all the streets in the capital."

After speaking, he lifted his chin and motioned for the other party to respond.

Shen Fengyue gave a cold snort, turned her head and stopped looking at him, speeded up her pace and rushed forward.

Shen An Bang has longer legs than him. Taking advantage of this advantage, he can follow it effortlessly, but he still hums leisurely in his mouth.

The tune is broken, can't connect, and you know it is just humming.

When Shen Fengyue heard this tone, his face turned dark and he walked faster. The wind generated when he walked quickly lifted up the thin material of the dress. It was really the dress and the wind, which looked like Tianfei from a distance.

When passing by a vendor, the vendor hurriedly stopped them: "Master, please stay!"

They kept walking and ignored them.

It is said that calling people must have a clear purpose, the vendor added: "The man in front of the black dress and the lady in the goose yellow skirt, please stay!"

The black man and the lady in the yellow dress stopped and turned around.

"The store, are you calling us?"

The vendor nodded, and Shen Fengyue went over with Shen Anbang and asked what was the matter.

The vendor pointed to the things on his stall, his face was full of smiles: "This master and his wife are very talented, and they are born together. Do you want to buy a bunch of moonstones? The old man sells Yuelao Temple. The moon-old stone is said to be the most effective. If you engrave the characters of both sides on it, and then wear it with a red thread, it will last forever."

Oh...I'm here to sell things again. Shen Fengyue took a look at his stall, and saw that there was a long table in front of the vendor, covered with a red tablecloth. The tablecloth was covered with white stones of various sizes. The shape was round and the edges and corners had been smoothed. .

These are the moonstones in his mouth.

"Why do you say we are husband and wife?"

"Really?"

The two asked questions at the same time, but the content was different, and it was obvious that they were concerned about the main points.

Shen Fengyue glared at him, and Lord Shen Hou immediately changed his words: "Listen to him."

When he said this, the boss's eyes flashed a little, and he nodded with a smile, while saying: "I see."

know. What do you know?

No matter what he knows, explain it clearly first.

"We are not husband and wife."

The boss glanced at Zhu Sha on the center of his eyebrows with a smile, and then moved his gaze down to the hands they held together, without saying a word, just a few eyes made his meaning clear.