101

In fact, Shen Fengyue has always been wondering whether he is blind or because these Tai Sui gods are blind. Fu Zhengguang's eagerness to refuse and greedy, and how to look at it is fake. But even so, these silly believers still thought they had found the treasure, and happily carried them away.

At this time, Fu Zhengguang was wrapped in a sack and carried on the shoulders of a strong man. A group of people hurriedly walked. The route was strange and erratic. It seemed to follow a certain trajectory. If it was a mistake, he would not find the position of the master. .

They chatted as they walked, and since Fu Zhengguang had been stunned and dedicated to his work, eavesdropping on such things had to fall on Shen Fengyue.

"Oh, our luck is really good today. I just found the full shade virgin I've always wanted!" The man said, with obvious joy in his voice, he moved his body. The sacks on his shoulders were also thrown up sharply with his movements.

This scared the person next to him, and he quickly warned in a low voice: "Ada, you should be more careful and don't hurt the sacrifice. The sacrifice is extremely precious. If it is because of one of us accidentally There is a slight damage, the priest will make us unable to eat!"

The person named Ah Da mumbled.

"The ritual to worship Tai Sui God requires 999 virgins, and the last one must be a full-yin daughter born on a yin-yin-yin-yin-yin-yin-day. After the ceremony is completed and Tai Sui resurrects, we will be able to live forever and know the destiny."

After some dialogue, the information points that should be covered are basically covered.

Shen Fengyue was ridiculed in her ears. At that time, most people wanted to live forever, and crazy people tried many methods, but they were all greedy.

They walked extremely fast, and before long, Shen Fengyue felt that Fu Zhengguang had been put down. Someone removed the sack for him, and then carefully hugged him onto the bed. After finishing this, the person went out, and with a click, the door was locked from the outside.

Hearing that sound, Shen Fengyue's mind was shaken. Then he got up from Fu Zhengguang's chest and turned into a human form.

Shen Fengyue touched the small flowers on her head and patiently combed each petal, making sure to make it look the most beautiful. I couldn't help muttering in my heart, this group of people acted so rudely that they almost broke his flowers.

The room was pitch black, he bowed to the candlestick in front of him and blew his breath, the wick was immediately lit, the orange candlelight flashed in front of him, and the warm yellow light illuminates some parts of the room.

With this light, he looked at the room.

The room is not big, but it is suitable for living alone. The windows on all sides were closed tightly, and Shen Fengyue tried to pull one, and realized that when she found that she couldn't pull it. The windows and doors must have been sealed to prevent the sacrifice from escaping.

At this time, the Talisman was still lying on the bed, unconscious, and there was a small incense burner on the bedside, which was lit with incense. The rich fragrance came out through the iron sheet, and it was full in the blink of an eye. This is not a big room.

The scent is a bit weird, sweet and rich, easy to get on top. When teaching people, they feel confused and stagnant thinking.

Shen Fengyue, as a congenital spiritual plant, is most uncomfortable with this kind of insidious stuff. He feels a hot nose when he smells it. Without thinking about it, she carried the teapot on the table and poured water into it, ruining the disgusting stuff. .