16 the secret of life

There is a thick white mist in the line of sight, and this white is not ordinary white, it is white that can't be seen.

This is what Shen Fengyue saw when he awakened. He waved his hand to try to shake the fog away, but it was in vain.

"What's the situation?" he asked the system.

"Emmmmmmmm... let me see, this is the white fog, this fog is a bit thick, why is it so thick? You make me think about it, of course it's because..."

Repeated words and strong dodge consciousness, there must be a problem in it!

Not waiting for the system to be compiled, Shen Fengyue interrupted it: "Do you think, come on, give me a thought now."

"Sorry."

Suddenly, the system apologized. The sudden apology for the arrogant artificial mental retardation made Shen Fengyue feel that things were not that simple.

"what's wrong with you?"

The system honestly reveals the truth: "Actually, I just graduated from the system college, and you are my first client." At the end, it added a knife: "Sorry, I was a bit excited at the first job, business or something. Not very familiar yet."

"..."

Shen Fengyue was silent for a while before asking, "May I apply for an old system with rich experience?"

As soon as the system heard it, it cried out, and the crying mechanical voice sounded very ghostly: "Bah, ah, ah, ah, please, leave a way for others to survive! If I just graduated from a small system I have been fired, where can I find such a lucrative job! I also want to earn money to marry a daughter-in-law! Brother Shen, be a man again!"

The sound of the system sounded extremely harsh, and I was crying endlessly.

"Brother Shen! Brother Shen! Brother Shen! Please!"

The loud screaming of Brother Shen made Shen Fengyue feel comfortable. He coughed lightly, put away the triumph between his eyebrows, and said politely: "Well then, since you have begged me like this, I will reluctantly tell you. Keep working together."

The system then stopped babbling.

"Come on, give me the world line."

The system lost face for the first time, and personally sent it to his feet for him to step on. Shen Fengyue thought that this village would no longer have this store, so the shelves were very high, and the top was high above the ground, and there was no dust.

System: Bah! Show something.

But the handle was held in the hands of others and had to be softened. The system answered: "Brother Shen, no."

"World line?"

"Yes." The system replied, "This world is a bit strange. I received it the first time in the last world. But I haven't received this world until now."

After thinking about it, he added: "Also, you are the way you are now." Seeing Shen Fengyue's face hesitated and seemed to be unbelieving, she turned a mirror to show him.

A round water mirror suddenly appeared in the white mist, and the appearance of a person was clearly visible on it.

The person in the mirror has drooping eyes, double eyelids, and clear eyes, which makes him look a little simple, as if he doesn't know the world.

Born white and pure, he tried to pull the corners of his mouth and smiled like a little sun.

Shen Fengyue stepped down and moved aside to make her figure disappear from the mirror. He didn't like his looks, he felt that it was the kind of weak, whiffy little white face, without any masculinity.