10

After he left, the sad cry stopped, Qi Yuan's expression began to change, and two expressions appeared on that face.

While crying, sad and desperate; while laughing, full of resentment.

Weird face.

Tears flowed from one eye like a broken thread, but the other eye stopped strangely. The eye blinked, and raised his hand to wipe away the remaining tears, his posture was relaxed, and he seemed indifferent.

The owner of that eye rolled his eyes to look to the other side, and couldn't help but sneer when he saw his miserable appearance.

"Puff."

After hearing that half did not respond, still tears pouring down.

He is used to the stupidity of his partner, knowing that relying on him is wishful thinking.

"Have you heard of "Who Killed the Robin"?"

The half made no sound.

He suddenly hummed a weird nursery rhyme, and asked and answered while humming.

"Who killed the robin?"

"It's me, said the sparrow, I killed the robin with my bow and arrow."

"Who saw him die?"

He said lightly: "It's me, said the fly, I saw him die, with my little eyes."

"Who took his blood?"

His tone was full of bloodthirsty excitement: "It's me, said the fish, I took his blood and used my little dish."

...

He sighed compassionately and sang his pity for the robin's miserable experience.

"They killed it together, oh my poor robin, they ate you together."

"So, goodbye, Robin."

The first personality didn't care about his nerves, and continued to indulge in grief.

But he heard his voice change: "Then who killed Qi Yuan?"

The other person was taken aback, and then replied softly: "It's the parents, they abandoned him."

"Who killed Qi Yuan?"

"It's Wu Yu, he insulted him."

"Who killed Qi Yuan?" The second personality pressed on.

"It's all the classmates, they isolated him."

"It's Li Li, he insulted him verbally!"

"It's Pang Tong, she hides his things, paints his books, and throws away his homework!"

"It's Chongsha, she spread rumors that he stole!"

...

Qi Yuan said one by one who had insulted him. These names were deeply engraved on his heart, and they never faded, one by one, which he remembered in his heart. He Yu said that the tears flowed more fiercely, which contained resentment toward these people and disappointment in himself.

These people deserve to die, and he, he is useless.

They all damn! He thought crazily.

"Who saved Qi Yuan?" the other person continued to ask.

Qi Yuan was startled, and said in a soft voice, "In short, he sprinkled sunlight into his world so that Qi Yuan could see the light again." He just shouted loudly, and suddenly lowered his soft voice. I can't adjust it, sharp and hoarse, like a sharp weapon scratched on sandpaper, but I can still hear the love and tenderness in it.