64

"The Empress Dowager."

After lunch, Shen Fengyue sat under the red screen window and read the script. The soft light shone through the open window mullions and spilled on half of his face. Everything seemed so peaceful and peaceful in the world.

"The empress dowager is auspicious."

It would be fine if there was no noise from the broken bird in her ears, Shen Fengyue thought to herself.

"Can't you be quiet for a while?" Shen Fengyue put a plate of melon seeds on hand, he picked up one and threw it at the bird.

Unexpectedly, the bird dodged and avoided it flexibly, and then gently moved back to its original position after hiding. It was really quiet and silent.

This bird was sent by Lord Shen Hou last week. The mouth is bright red, and the feathers are rare and colorful. The roots are distinct, and the light can even see the imaginary side. It is very beautiful and can be called a rare. thing.

"The Empress Dowager."

Of course, it's just too noisy.

Shen Fengyue put down her book and said to Luo Xue who was waiting for the embroidery: "This bird is too noisy, can't we move it out?"

When Luo Xue heard this, she stopped the work of the female worker, and a smile appeared at the corner of her mouth: "Empress Mother, this bird..." She glanced at the bird, and the bird came to its side in time, tilted its head, two peas Swarthy eyes stared at her only.

"This bird is a bit more lively." Under the gaze of those eyes, Luo Xue violated his conscience and said, "But it's your mother, you dote on it."

"What's this saying?" Shen Fengyue was interested.

Luo Xue pointed to the bird and said, "Look, this bird is so noisy on weekdays. Although you have been upset many times and said that you want to remove it, you don't have to move it back after a while. What you eat and use on weekdays has never been short of it. It can be seen that you are just talking about it, and you really love it in your heart."

is it? Shen Fengyue didn't remember that there was such a thing, she looked at it thoughtfully, and muttered: "Shen Houye gave it to me, and the family is not short of it..."

This sound was heard by Luo Xue. She was the person who posted herself next to the Queen Mother. She spoke very close to herself. When she heard that, she pursed her lips and said: "You said that is it." Then she continued to work as a female worker.

Shen Fengyue couldn't read the book, so she concentrated on teasing the birds. He took a melon seed, peeled it and kept the kernel, pinched it with his hand and moved towards the bird's mouth.

As soon as the Guaziren approached, it began to bluff, and its two wings stirred up and its body banged.

"The queen mother!" "The queen mother!"

Shen Fengyue's face turned black, and she violently retracted the melon seeds. When the bird saw the melon seeds in the beak, he flew away suddenly, and the last "empress mother" was stuck in his throat, unable to get up.

"Didn't your master teach you anything else?" Shen Fengyue frowned.

At the next moment, the bird suddenly became quiet and quiet, his head drooped down, and his eyebrows were low and pleasing to the eye: "Empress Mother, the slave knows it is wrong."

This familiar name, deja vu, in my mind, the voice of the bird’s owner suddenly overlapped with it:

[Noble concubine, the slave knows it's wrong. 】