67

When they returned from hunting, it was already dusk, the light red sun pressed into the horizon, and slowly descended from there, the broken golden red light exploded, and the sky was stained red.

The sun was completely hidden in the mountains, and the last ray of light was wiped out, leaving only the green and dark woods with a faint mist lingering in it.

A bonfire was already lit in the camp, and the firewood crackled in the orange flames. The crowd sat in a group, their faces reflected on the jumping fire.

The man and the female relatives were separated, and a small square table was placed in front of each person. Seats were arranged according to class status, and the prey that came today was roasted in the middle. The prey is coated with sweet honey, which is burned by the flame, and the bright oil is secreted, accompanied by a strong aroma that is unique to food, which makes people can't help swallowing saliva.

Fragrant! It smells so good.

Shen Fengyue's little rabbit was also roasting inside. He felt distressed when he saw the blood stains on the little white rabbit's body, and asked Chu Xi how he made it so heavy. Tutu is so cute, how can you eat it?

But when the rabbit meat was roasted and put on his plate, after he took a bite, the tender meat of the rabbit burst in his mouth with sweetness, and instantly felt that everything was nothing. The rabbit is so cute, you should roast it!

You must have wine when you eat meat, and Chu Xi ordered people to have wine. The transparent liquor was poured into the glass, and the glass was cleared with light. Shaking the glass, the liquor swayed in it, and the bonfire reflected, shining with dazzling light.

Really, the grape wine luminous glass.

The wine is happy, because it is not in the palace, and there is no special kabuki, it is easy to perform the wine order. The female family members are okay here. They are all daughters, so they are more reserved, but the men are playing wildly, coveting each other, pushing cups and changing cups. After a while, many people’s eyes are fascinated, their cheeks are red, and their voices are also It's getting bigger and bigger, rather noisy.

It's lively there, and it seems a lot deserted here. At this moment, Shen Fengyue really couldn't wait to take off her brocade clothes and gowns immediately, recovering her body and ran to the table to have fun with them.

He has no interest in the topics the girls talk about! So boring!

Who will save him!

His eyes were erratic, as if looking into the distance in a trance, the people underneath didn't dare to disturb him, they all said each other, whispering softly, surrounded by soft female voices.

Suddenly, a powerful voice from a man broke through the soft female voice and flew into Shen Fengyue's ears.

"Since I lose, I just sing a song, which is considered to be a fun for you." Shen Yan first spontaneously filled the glass, and then raised the glass to respect others.

When he said so, other people should support themselves.

The female relatives kept paying attention to the men's table secretly, Xu Shi Hou Ye's movement was so loud, the women all turned around and stared at it.

Shen Fengyue was also attracted. He put his chin in his hand and turned his head slightly.

I saw Shen □□ drank the wine in his glass. He drank so boldly that a little liquid of the wine ran down his lips, dripped over his thin and straight neck, and then concealed in the shadow of black clothes. Go in.