29

Time passed, and many days passed in a flash. On the day the original body died, Shen Fengyue did not go out to fish and deliberately avoided this death. Unexpectedly, if I accidentally inserted the willow and Liu Chengyin, the fate would come to the door.

He had a meal that day, and he was still thinking about his livelihood, so he planned to pick up some shells and conch skewers and sell them. Foreign travelers like this little gadget.

Shen Fengyue carried a sackcloth pocket, and when he encountered beautiful shells and conch, he bent over to pick it up, and chatted with the system as he picked it up, "What do you think of this shell? Hey, by the way, what shall we eat for lunch tomorrow."

"Good-looking, pick it up." The system replied. Just when he was about to say what to eat at night, she suddenly called Shen Fengyue in a loud voice, "Hey, Shen Fengyue, bird! Bird! Bird!"

Shen Fengyue was bending over to pick something, dissatisfied with the fuss of the system: "Bird or bird, have you never seen a bird when you grow up so old?"

The system quibbled: "No, it's the seagull. That seagull that day stole our fish! The last time I let it run!"

After being reminded by the system, Shen Fengyue remembered the unbearable memory of being played with birds instead of being played, and looked up straight ahead. There was a seagull standing there, with its wings spread and two feet outstretched, playing with one deep and one shallow water.

It's hard to explain, all seagulls look the same, but Shen Fengyue felt like a dead bird when she saw it. And seeing that it was so pleasant and pleasant, Shen Fengyue's heart became more and more prosperous.

The system is also very angry: "Damn, **** it!"

Shen Fengyue carried the linen bag angrily towards the seagull.

Two beams of anger mixed with hatred eyes burned the seagull’s back. It turned its head and was stunned. The body stiffened for a moment and then reacted quickly. It glared at itself and it was about to take off. .

How could Shen Fengyue give it another chance to let it escape so easily. Seeing that it was about to fly, she immediately grabbed the shells and conch in the linen pocket, and then threw the target at the seagull accurately.

The seagull's takeoff plan was interrupted and fled in embarrassment. Sometimes a seagull was accidentally hit by a conch coming from behind, causing it to squeak in pain.

Shen Fengyue saw the movements of her subordinates harder and harder, vowing to knock the bird to the ground.

The system is also cheering for him, jokes, usually he and Shen Fengyue can be tortured, but outsiders or foreign objects can not bully Shen Fengyue.

The data maker is so overbearing!

So this person, one bird, one system, you chased me, and you chased you for hundreds of meters.

In the end, the little seagull was hit by a charged shell by Shen Fengyue, fell to the ground with a creak, rolled several times on the beach, rolled in front of something and stopped.

"Heh, a cloud-piercing arrow, thousands of troops and horses come to meet!" Shen Fengyue finally knocked down the seagull, with a hint of joy on his face, and he took back his pocket and went to find the stupid bird to settle the account.

Shen Fengyue walked past briskly, and as soon as he was about to carry the stupid bird back to be tortured, he was attracted by the creatures in front of it. The seagull's body was blocked between the creature and Shen Fengyue, so Shen Fengyue leaped over the fallen body of the seagull and walked in front of the creature.