115

Shen Fengyue has been detained here for a few weeks, during which time he will definitely enter the hour-long "Reading the Holy Scriptures" session of Theodore. He has already heard of detachment.

No matter how hard he resisted in his heart, the contents of the sacred scriptures still got into his ears, leaving a mark deep in his brain. Sometimes when Theodor read some chapters, he could still catch a sentence or two casually. .

Forget it, what makes Shen Fengyue unbearable most is the incredible punishment of shaving her head. His hair grows fast, short hair will appear on his head in a few days, and it feels a little tied to the touch.

Whenever Shen Fengyue touched the little hair that emerged, she would shed moving tears. His hair finally returned to QAQ.

But Theodore's eyes were very venomous, and he could always perceive a little bit of his hair. Shen Fengyue's head was still warm, and someone would shave him the next moment.

The hair that had taken a stubble of hair was shaved, and the bright bald head reappeared in the world. This process was repeated several times, just like harvesting leeks, one crop, one crop, and the endless recycling of resources.

Shen Fengyue felt that she couldn't continue to sit still and had to take some actions.

On this day, Siodor entered the door and just opened the book and read a sentence or two, but he was stopped by Shen Fengyue: "Master Shengzi!"

Theodore looked up and found that the person in the cage was particularly energetic today. He looked at him with bright eyes and beckoned to him: "Master Saint, come here!"

"What's the matter with you?" Theodor did not go forward, but stayed in place instead, placing the book in his hands.

Shen Fengyue leaned close to the cage, sat down, her eyebrows curled up, and she smiled very purely: "Dear Lord Sage, the little man has heard you recite the sacred scriptures of Lord Guangming and listened to the teachings of the holy voice. Some feelings. It's just—" He stretched his intonation, and his voice changed.

Theodore had doubts in his eyes, and motioned him to speak quickly.

"It's just that the villain still has some doubts about the contents of the sacred scriptures, and I hope that my dear Lord Son can give me some pointers." He said again.

Shen Fengyue's mouth is sweet and sweet, with a mouthful of a dear Sage Son, his tone is respectful and kind, if he is an ordinary person, I am afraid that he will be so dizzy, Xiodor is not an ordinary person, he is loyal in his heart, and his faith is solid.

But he couldn't resist the enemy's many scheming and countless tricks. Hearing that Shen Fengyue said this, the holy son who believed in the **** of light really took the bait. He closed the pages of the book, then walked to the cage, squatted down to meet Shen Fengyue's gaze, and asked softly, "Why don't you understand?"

Shen Fengyue blinked quickly. This is a very comfortable way of communication. He squatted down to meet his sight, which meant respect for him.

It seems that this son is not extremely arrogant as imagined, unable to communicate. Except for a bit more talk (referring to chanting for a few hours a day), it still feels quite comfortable.

"You get closer."

Theodore felt a little weird, but he leaned forward a little more obediently.

Shen Fengyue's eyes were firmly attached to him, to be precise on his left breast pocket. The pocket opened a small opening, revealing a long strip with a round head, which was the key to unlock the cage.