Chapter 1 : The blue sky

How far can a person go ? It's 2015 , life will still change. Things will get better day by day. My mother always told me that life can never get better until you try to make it better. A child smiling in rags is way better than a child having money and still crying. Yeah ,deep conversation .

Zain Javed was an eighteen years old boy who lived in Islamabad, he was a freshmen. A teen with black eyes, fair skin, messy hair, pink oval lips. An ambitious and persistent person full of self esteem, who believed that everything occured for a reason.

So the story started like this.
Like a usual day, the sun beamingly smiled between the clouds, the sparrows chirped to welcome every being on the land. Habitually, Zain woke up and at 5:00 sharp he went to performed fajr prayers in the mosque.
He returned and started to get ready for his college, he brushed his teeth, took a warm soothing bath, he came out with his towel wrapped around his hair , the carpet also joined the water party with the feet. He wore his black pants and started to dry his frizzy soft hair, the water droplets following his spine making their way all around his waist, he then wore his white uniform tucked it in the pants and then wore his black tie with white stripes on it, put on his air forces, picked-up his bag from the chair and raced down the stairs.

"What are you packing ?" He asked sitting at the dining table.

"Oh, nothing it's a cake I made for your aunt Erum, Zain do me a favor, drop it to her house on your way." Her mother replied kneeling down to reach the can opener which fell on the kitchen floor.
"Ok, but I'll drop it on my way back home, I'm pretty late already." And then he quickly finished the last piece of bread and stood up, fetched the cake box from the kitchen and went outside. Sat on his bicycle waved to his mother and siblings who were getting inside the van.

The sky was vivid. The atmosphere was soothing, Zain was riding his bicycle while looking at the mesmerizing sky, he reached the college. He parked his bicycle and went in. He was walking when a hand came on his shoulder, it was Hamza.

"Hey, how are you doing!"he exclaimed while ruffling Zain's hair.

"Nothing dude". Zain answered and cuddled his friend in Glee.

"Hey! I didn't see your name on the volunteering list. Aren't you coming?"

"Actually my mum is going to Lahore this week so I have to stay at home, you know taking care of my siblings and etc."

"Bro, just ask her to  go there another time. you are actually as important as oxygen to me in my damn life."
Hamza said, pouting while making his friend giggle.

"Hah~you know bro, life sucks, kinda. My mum resigned. I don't know what she is going to do now, like she knows nothing. All she knows is some Urdu
And that's what she was teaching in the academy, but now what."
Zain said sitting on the chair in the classroom.

"What do you want? money?"

"I want peace, inner peace."
He replied taking a deep breath.

Then the two friends settled down as the teacher entered the classroom.

About Hamza, he was Zain's best friend. They were friends since high school. Hamza was a very positive person. He had a solution to almost every problem. He was a boy with sharp facial features, black soft hair, fair skin. He gave a cold look but once a person get along with him he was a total chirping sparrow.

During the lecture Zain noticed everything outside the window beside him, the trees, the birds, the vivid sky, the people and more than all that he was lost in the elegant eyes of the girl who was playing in the ground with her friends. That narcotic laugh, silky hair and a beautiful body. That girl was no joke. She was Zain's crush, Hania.

The girl whom he called as his snow capped mountain, his moon, his sea shores and at last his blue sky.

There's a saying that 'sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.'
Such a deep sentence. People fall in love many times in  life, not only with humans but with many things but eventually time passes by and no one remembers anyone but the most  important thing is to love yourself. A person who can love and respect his heart, his body, his decisions his boundaries is the real one.

Zain thought of that girl as a fairy, just like tinkle bell. He wanted to talk to her but he couldn't, he was too shy to face her like this.

"I wish that I could catch you but just like the  stars you are too far from my reach. Why? I think that's why people say that a person in love is almost too close to a psycho". He thought chuckling "I wonder who will marry you, I wish that I could see that."

<••••••••••••••••••••••••••••>

Please do vote if you liked the chapter. ❗

What do you think about it?

Who is your favorite artist?
Mine, BTS ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡