Chapter 40 : Teens night out.

That day was humiliating. Especially for Hakim. He was inquired a lot after that incident but what was concerning was that Hania was deeply affected by that. She didn't show up that day at all.

It was night. Hania took a soothing bath and was busy drying her hair when her phone rang. She saw Zain's name. She was about to cancel the call but heaven knows why she picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Hania I- I called to apologize -"

"You shouldn't call me at night."

"But I want to apologize."

"Zain I really don't want to talk about what happened today."

"Hania! Hania! Don't hang up!! Please. Look outside the window."

Hania frowned at this so-called order. Soon she realized and ran to look outside. Zain was waving at her.

What the fxxk is he doing here!? She thought in aghast.

"Wanna chill?" a voice hit her ear from the phone. Yep they were still on call. She frowned at the screen. Zain was not clearly visible as it was dark but she could see a body moving.

"Are you crazy!!! Do you want me dead!!??"

"Hania. I promise we'll return in no time. I'm waiting for your answer." And then he hung up.

It took the girl 10 minutes to think and rethink. She was too scared to leave the house at night without telling anyone and with a boy but she wanted to leave. Seeing Zain waving at her was enough to remind her that she has finally fallen in love.

After a while she appeared at the window again. Zain looked at her up. She nodded and asked him to wait. After a while the girl appeared in front of him. She was carefully closing the door. Zain rushed to her.

"Oh so you!-" he was about to exclaim when she squeezed her mouth shut with her hand.

"shhhhh!!!!! Don't shout." she whispered. Zain nodded at her.

Soon they left the house chattering and giggling. Although they didn't realize it but they were holding hands.

"Haha, I can't believe it, we escaped!!" Hania exclaimed.

"Isn't it fun?! Let's live our best lives tonight!!!" Zain shouted as his voice echoed in the lane. Hania was laughing while looking at him.

"Are you sure about your parents?"

"Don't worry. I've left a spy there." She replied.

Meanwhile at the house•••

"Oh come on sis, I can't sleep tonight now." Hania's sister uttered with a grimace while sitting on the stairs with a phone ready to call if something felt off.

Back to the duo•••

Zain started his motorbike and asked Hania to sit. She jumped on the seat and clutched Zain's waist which gave him chills. He was ecstatic.

"So where should we go?"

"Hmm maybe somewhere calm."

"Somewhere calm hmmm. How about a park?"

"A park? Is it open at this time of night?"

"I guess and if not then we'll break in."

He started the engine and off they went to the 'park'.

It was a cheerful ride. Hania shouting her lungs out in excitement. She looked more contented and pleased then ever. She clutched Zain which made him bashful. She then moved her hand to his mouth and pulled his helmet off of him. His black soft hair landed down on his forehead.

"What was that?"

"Enjoy!!! Tonight we're free!"

It was a memorial ride. Finally, they reached the park. They rushed to a tree and sat down under it.

"You know it's dangerous to sit under a tree at night." Zain uttered.

"Hmm I guess we're not the only ones here." Hania said while looking at the people at the park.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"12:25"

"What!!! It's just midnight!! I thought it would be three or four!"

Hania then looked around for a while.

"Ahh! Let's go there Zain!" she said while pointing at a long brick like monument.

They both rushed to it and sat behind it. No one was there. A secret hideout.

For a while everything was silent. Then Hania held Zain's hand and started folding his fingers.

"Zain. Can't we get married? Why do I have to do something which I don't want to do."

Zain glanced at her. An elegant girl folding his hand with a pout was enough to make his heart go crazy.

"Do you love me? Do you really mean it, about the marriage?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes! I'm sure of my feelings now. Tell me if I'm right. You love someone when you think about them day and night, see them in your dreams and always wonder if they're doing fine."

Zain chuckled "Yes ma'am you're on the right track."

"How are you so sure of it?"

Zain gazed at her and smiled.

"Because I felt the same way for you."

This was enough to make the girl gaze at him. It was a moment of truth when their eyes locked. She was still holding his hand. They were ogling each other. She was about to look away when he clutched her hand. Just this! Hania moved closer to him.

"What do you want?"

Zain moved forward and kissed her just next to her lips. It was too close. He intentionally did that In order to protect his ass from getting a good beating but it seemed like that the girl expected more than that. She moved away with a nonchalant face as if it was nothing. Still! It was a close kiss!

"ahh i-" Zain didn't know what to say so he simply looked away.

"I- I want to marry you."

"Same here I want that too but it all depends on you, you can still fix things, Now it's too late Hania you are going to get married in 2 weeks."

"It's never too late for a new beginning."

Zain glanced at her. She raised her head and placed her hand in his hair.

"It's never too late."

Zain turned red. It was such a golden moment of his life! He was at a loss of words all he could think of was to hug the girl and he did so. He clutched her as tightly as he could. Hania was reddened but it was soothing. She hugged him back.

I don't know what to do now. Zain thought with tears in his eyes.

<•••••••••••••>

Please vote if you liked the chapter 🥺❤️