Chapter 44: A perfect plan

The next day Hakim went out with Anum. Heaven knows why?! But she liked him and when she came to know that he was going to get married to Hania who is Harim’s friend, she came up with a plan to just date Hakim and ruin Harim’s friend’s life. Indirect revenge.

“So now if you want to date me, get rid of this marriage you get it?”

“Yeah I was just thinking about this, but how will I do that. Only one week is left.”

“Just freaking go and say that you don't want to get married.”

“But what about our families. My parents?”

“Listen you just have to make a scene kinda thing like say that Hania is cheating on you so you can't marry her. Simple.”

“Yeah that makes sense. It can solve my problem!”

“so what are you going to do about it?”

“I have a plan. Hania already has a lover. We just need to make them meet each other alone. I’m 100% sure something spicy will happen.”

“Wow you have an evil brain.”

“Nope I'm just an intelligent man.”

As soon as Hakim reached home he called Hania and asked her to meet at a warehouse at the back of a garage. Yeah, she refused but he told her that if she didn't come then he’ll beat up Zain badly. This made her flustered and she had to agree.

Then he called Zain and called him to the same place but he didn’t tell him anything about Hania.

It was 11th june 2015 when Hania went to the warehouse with an excuse to meet her friends. She reached the house and was alone there. She was looking around.

Although it was morning, it was still dark inside. It seemed like it had been closed for years. There were some oil cans and boxes and some iron rods. It was dusty.
She was looking around in order to find Zain but couldn’t. Soon the door opened and Zain ran in.

“What does he wan-” he couldn’t complete her words because Hania hugged him crying.

“Where were you!! Are you fine? Are you hurt somewhere!!” she grieved.

“Ahm no I’m fine but what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to take you with me. Let’s go.” She said wiping the tears. And held his hand and pulled him out of there. Zain was still curious about Hakim as he wasn’t there. He looked all the way until they went out of the warehouse.

Shit so I’ve been pranked. He thought and then looked at Hania.

But what was she doing there? He thought and wanted to ask but dropped the topic.

“Hey Hania how are you?”

“I’m just... You can see... Are you alright?”

“Yeah I guess I'm fine too. I’ve gotten healthy I guess.” He said looking down at himself. This made Hania giggle.

“So you think like that.”

“Yeah I do. Don’t you think so??”

“No I think you’ve gotten weaker.”

“Oh well then I must eat more right?”

“Yeah I guess.”

“How about we go for a lunch?”

“I mean it’s not a bad Idea but.”

“hmm I understand it’s fine I think night is the time for us.”