Chapter 35: Everyone fall in love once.

The girl then raised her eyebrow; sighed and turned to walk away but he held her arm. She looked at him back.
"You didn't answer?"

"About what?"

"About the earrings."

"Do I have to say anything?"

He was gazing at her.

"Oh ok. Bring them tomorrow." She said and then walked away rolling her eyes.

Ahh boys now a days. She thought

Hakim was gazing at her as she walked away.

She's a beauty.

________

Zain was at the technology market. He was checking out some new mobiles. He picked a sample piece and flipped it over again and again frowning. He was so into it. He was busy doing so when a body appeared beside him.
"What's it's memory?"

His eyes immediately turned to the voice. There was a girl standing in niqab. Just her eyes were visible. He frowned at her. She walked away. Zain tilted his head in envisage. After a while something clicked his mind. He turned around putting the phone down. He then raced to the girl who was walking on her way peacefully.

He then called

"Hania."

Immediately the girl looked back saw a familiar personality breathing heavily gazing at her. Their eyes matched. She blinked in astound. Zain then smiled and walked to her.

"What are you doing here?"

She wasn't saying anything. It was like something wasn't allowing her to speak maybe it was the boy standing Infront of her.

"Z-zain?!"

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" He repeated glancing at the busy people.

"I- I had to buy a new phone. The old ones screen shattered."

"Are you alone here?"

"Yeah. My father dropped me and went to work. He asked me to call him when I'm done."

After that both of them were silent. After a while Zain stepped forward looking around.

"So will you allow me to help you?" He whispered moving closer to her. The girl was flustered and reddened.
Her eyes were enough to tell the butterflies of her heart.

"Ahh i- I-"

"Oh come on."

"Ok yes you can." She said closing her eyes tightly. This cute act made him giggle. He then touched her eyelashes.
The girl simultaneously opened her eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He said.

She was so bashfully that she couldn't match her eyes anymore.

"O- ok let's go there." She looked away and said pointing at a brand shop.
He raised his head and then tugged his hands in the pant pockets.

After a while both of them were checking the models. They visited many brands and outlets in the market. The chuckling sounds of the youngsters was so mesmerizing. After visiting many shops they needed se rest.

Zain bought some drinks for her. He saw the girl sitting on the chair. He slowly stepped closer to her and then placed the chilled cup of orange juice on her Cheek from behind her. The girl zapped her face back and gawked back. Zain was laughing like a child at her reaction. She frowned at him in a mocking way. She clicked her tongue; pulled him Infront of her by his hand and made him sit.

"What is this behavior?" She asked.

"Arr I can't see your face girl." He moved forward and pulled her veil down. The girl stared at him. The elegant face under the veil made the boy stun. He was ogling at her. At his reaction she flinched looking away. He then placed the straw of her lips. She looked at him again in bashfully.

"Here. Drink it. Then we'll visit that shop. I heard good reviews about it."

She held the cup in her hands while gazing at the boy who was busy sucking the juice from the straw. She was gazing at him. She was busy looking at his eyes when her vision was drawn by something else. His lips.

His lips! Those slightly red and brown lips which were damp by the playful juice droplets. She immediately flinched glancing away in coy.

Oh I really can't suppress these feelings like this. He's too good. She thought.

Zain glanced at the girl who was lost in her imagination.

She's so elegant. Her freckles, those eyes, those hair. I can never get over her. He thought.

He then took the last gulp and stood up. She looked at him.

"Let's go."he said putting his hand out.

She glanced at it and then looked at him again. He sighed and clicked his tongue. He was about to move it away when she held it. Their eyes locked. He blissed and pulled her up. She stood up. Hania was about to walk when she realized that her niqab was stuck under the chair leg. She pulled it with a jerk that she zapped back. Zain immediately held her by her waist.

This was another moment of truth. He was ogling her and she was gazing him.

Not again and not in public!!

She immediately moved holding her burqa up. She walked ahead and then turned back.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked putting her veil. He was gazing at her with pleasure. He ran to her and held her hand.

"I know I shouldn't hold it but believe me Hania you'll be mine and I'll do anything for it."

Although her smile wasn't visible still her eyes were enough to express it. Both of them walked away smiling at each other.

After that memorial time both of them finally bought phones. Hania was about to call her father when Zain stopped her.

"Ahh wait. I'll drop you."

"Are you kidding me. I'm an engaged lady. Do you want the neighborhood to see us again and talk rubbish?"

"Hania. I- I wouldn't attend your wedding."

She immediately looked at him.

"I don't have that courage."

She had nothing to say. At the end she was aware of how he felt. She nodded and called her father. Zain had already left.

"Ah hye father I'm free."

"I'm sorry girl. Can you come in a bus or something my engine went down. I just took it to the mechanic."

"What! Oh come on. I mean I can take but it's frustrating!"

"It's ok my girl's grown up. Just this one time, my apologies Just reach home safely my daughter."

"Dad!!"

And the man hung up. This made her agitated.

"Oh come on. Now I have to wait for a bus or rickshaw. Ahrr shit." She raged stamping out of the market. She stopped at the footpath and grieved in agitation. She was looking around for a taxi or bus stop when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She immediately looked back.

"Boo~ "

Zain said. She simultaneously moved back in aghast. He chuckled at her and she smacked his arm.

"Oh god!" She said giggling.

"So should I drop you?"

"On what? Your cycle?" She mocked.

"No my bike." He smirked showing her brand new shining keys.

"Oh you bought a bike."

"Yes. And you are the first person who'll sit on it with me."

<••••••••••••••>

Please vote if you liked the chapter 🥺