Chapter 11: Boohoo

Hania then walked away, she had nothing left to say to her conscience. That day Hamza was the one who was just pigeonholed to a task for which he suffered to get into alot. It was sad that at the end he was left dumbfounded.

Hania then took a warm bath and lied down just to get a peaceful sleep. She was lying down but couldn't fall asleep, her eyes were filled with tears.
She was whimpering. Her mom walked in and slowly sat beside her.
She then asked caressing her daughter's head.
"Don't cry, if it's not now then it will be later."

"Later means LATER." She Bemoaned turning away.

"Hania I know what's going on but what you were doing was not acceptable too right, why would you be with someone else on the street. In the end i truly agree with this decision, you should have thought before doing something that cretinous."

Hania was gawking at her mother.
"What did I do, I'm tired now, just telling you what that guy said was absurd. WHY DON'T YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!!!!" She shouted throwing the pillow on the floor.
Her mother jumped up.

"What the hell are you doing. You are so narcissistic!!"

"Ok I'm happy with this. Just listen to me first!"

Her mother then walked out of the room.

Hania gazed the door for a moment and then crouched on the bed. She was dreary. After a long depressing hour of crying and ruminating she finally fell asleep.

After twenty minutes of peaceful sleep she was woken up by a vibration which she felt on her back.
It was her phone. She pulled it out and answered.
"What?"

"Hye Ha- Hamza told me you- you wanted to talk. Ahmmm."

Hania immediately sat up.
"No, nothing I didn't say that. Ok bye- Bye-"

"Listen Hania! Don- don't hang up, I know I don't have even a tinsy bit of right to ask you this but Im still going to do so. What's your relationship with Hakim?"

"Yeah you're right you don't have a right. bye."

"Listen! I Know something's up. Ok. You don't have to hide it from me."

Hania sighed. She really wanted someone to whom she could share her sad words with.

"Zain." She mumbled sobbing. " You remember that day when you gave me a daisy in front of my house. I- I don't know who's the stupid one here but Hakim is actually my cousin and also my neighbor; he saw this and immediately snitched to my parents."

Zain's eyes were wide open. He was brain dumped.

"So?"

"So my father decided to marry me to someone."

"With?"

"Wit- with Hakim."

"Fu*k!!! Don't say that yeah. I know I'm really sorry Hania I'm really sorry it's all my fault!! I- I I shouldn't have done that. Should I come to your house and clear everything?"

"Yes please Zain I'm going to kill myself!! I don't want to marry that man! I- i, I just don't want to get married I have dreams." She Bemoaned and hung up, her face was reddened and all soaked with tears.

Zain was at a loss of words. He had nothing to say about what he heard. He couldn't believe her for a second then realized that there is no joke between him and her.

"Yeah why would she be joking with me." He said giggling.

"So I have to go to her family and make everything clear. But wait a minute how can that wit do such a thing!!!"