Chapter 55: First day out

Hania was washing the shampoo off his hair. Zain opened his eyes when the shampoo was washed of from his eyes too. He than stared at Hania. He flinched away as he was too shy to look directly at her. Hania was cleaning his neck when she giggled.

“Zain do you remember the first we met? It was in the practical lab right?! You flirted with me.”

Zain looked at her. He giggled back.

“You were such a cold heart back then! I thought that I might need to give up on you but see things worked out.”

Hania glanced in his eyes and placed the lufa on his chest.

“Here clean the rest yourself. I’m leaving. When you need to dress up just call me.” She than patted his face and left with a smile.

Hania was watching a series on Netflix when Zain walked out. He asked Hania to help him with his sleeve so she did so. After that Zain jumped on the bed and peeked at Hania’s phone.

“What are you watching?” he asked while moving closer to her . Hania glanced at him and gulped. 

“I- I’m watching a series.”

“oh really let me watch too.” He pushed  Hania down in order to make her lie and then lied down with her. Hania was startled for a moment. Zain then put the blanket on him and cuddled up.

“Ok now play it.”

Hania giggled at him and played the series. It was 3 am now and they were still watching the series. The room was dark and only the mobile’s light was falling on their faces. Zain had his face hidden under the blanket and Hania was staring at the series with a very serious and strong expression.

‘Don’t you dare touch that woman! He belongs to me!’

Hania nodded with a ‘hmm'
Both of them were so focused on the scene that they weren’t even blinking suddenly Zain shouted while rolling on the other side and Hania banged the phone on the bed.
Zain than looked at Hania in disapproval.

“He killed the Heroin! Are you kidding me?!”
Hania nodded.

“yeah I hate the ending. They were such a cute couple.”

Zain than smiled at Hania.

“Its 3am girl. Aren’t you sleepy?”

“I am but..”

“but?”

Hania looked around and lied down.

“I’m sleeping.” She than closed her eyes and put the blanket on her. Zain lied down with her.

“I’m sleeping too.” He said.
Hania nodded and put the blanket on her face. Zain smiled at her and than caressed her head. Hania removed the blanket from her face and gazed at Zain.

“Hania I’ve got so much to tell you and I will but later, for now can you come to my left side. You know my hand....” He said.
Hania immediately got up and moved to his left side. She lied down and found her head on Zain’s hand. She looked at him and Zain smirked at her. Hania looked away bashfully. In no time they were asleep.

The next morning Hania woke up and saw Zain holding her by her waist. He was sleeping peacefully. Hania smiled at him and caressed his head.
She than covered her face with her hands and squeaked in a cute tone.

“Ahhhrr … I’m so happy. I’m finally married to the person I wanted to.”

She was so happy. She jumped off the bed and rushed the bathroom. She wore new and elegant clothes and jewelry. She styled her hair and put some light makeup on. She wore some rings on her elegant fingers and bracelet on her wrist. Her hands were designed with hena.  She than rushed down. She seemed like a fairy who found her heavens. She hugged her mother in law, her parents. Zain’s siblings jumped on her. She was laughing and joking around like a ecstatic soul.