Chapter 47: Defence

Harim looked around and then stopped her boyfriend.

"Wait!"

Talha turned around with a grumpy face and asked ,"What?"

"So where am I going to stay anyways?"

"I told ya. Rest is on you."

He sure is sometimes a difficult shit to handle!!?? Harim thought. She considered Talha's opinion which was more like the only option for her. Although there were hostels but they had their own fees and then share a room with some awkward girls and why the hell wouldn't that girl want to live with the man she's head over heels for!

She then took a deep breath and said,"
Ok! Ok do as you wish. Let's go for a hotel but!!!! But you'll follow my lead. Are you fine with it?"

Talha smirked; ran to his girl and clutched her.

"Aye Aye Captain!!" he Chuckled. Harim smiled and ruffled her man's hair.

So it's decided huh!? She thought with a smile.

That night they booked a room in a hotel. They walked in the room. Both of them were looking around.

"Well! It's worth the money isn't it!!" Talha claimed standing in the middle of the room with his hand on his waist.

Harim sat on the bed.

"But it's only a single bed duh." She uttered.

"Well I didn't have enough money to book a double bed room haha." Talha uttered while scratching his head.

"Yeah yeah I know. So where are you going to get the money?"

"Money you ask." He walked to her and sat beside her on the bed, "You know where I'm gonna get it?" he said while putting a hair strand behind Harim's ear.

"Wh...where?"

"From..." he smirked while getting closer to her.

WHAT'S UP WITH HIM!!!! HE'S SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!" harim thought.

"Well I requested my father for the money." Talha uttered with a grumpy pout.

"WHAAAA!!!! FXXK OFF YOU SHOWED ME HELL JUST A SECOND AGO!!!!" Harim zapped back which made Talha fall on the bed with his face down.

"WHY!!!"

"You were looking at me with that all creepy look on your face and touching my hair with such audacity." Harim told while flinching around.

"That's stupid. I would never earn money by using you." Talha mumbled while flipping around.

Harim took a breath of relief and sat down again. For a moment there was reticence around the room. Not a single buzz, Talha was gazing at Harim who was busy examining the room.

He then crawled to her and put his arms around her neck.

"Whaaaaa!!!!!" Harim shouted.

He made her lay down on the bed with him. She turned to him from between his arms and saw Talha smiling at her which made her bashful.

Why is he looking at me like that !!!! She thought.

Her heart was beating so hard as if it was about to burst! She flinched away.

Talha was still smiling at her. She looked at him again and then didn't look away. He tilted his head while ogling at the girl who was all reddened. Harim turned blank. She couldn't think of anything at that moment! After gathering up all her confidence and courage she asked,

"Wh... wha... What is... it?"

"Haha" Talha laughed, "You said you would kiss me."

FXXK! Harim immediately tried to get up but couldn't as the boy pulled her back.

"What!?!"

"what do you mean what!? You said it yourself!"

Shit what should I do. She thought.

She looked around and pecked the boy on his lips and immediately zapped from between Talha's arms; again he didn't let her go.

"What!!! You know that it's awkward!!!!"

"Then let's finish this awkwardness." Talha smirked.

"I'm not ready!!!" harim pushed him away and got up.

"You sure are hard to handle. I don't get why I fell in love with you." She laughed.

"That's harsh. It was you who even fought with me just because I rejected you!!! I lost that time but I'm not gonna lose now." Talha said with a smirk.

Harim raised her eyebrow and smirked back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!!" He sat on his knees in order to look big.

"Then let's fight, why don't we?"

"Yeah why not!" Talha said while folding his sleeves and getting off the bed. Harim stood up and tied her trouser lace tightly.

In no time both of them were standing in the middle of the room and staring at each other with evil smirks on their faces.

"You're gonna regret this girl." Talha warned.

"Don't judge when we haven't even started."

Then Harim throwed a punch on Talha. Talha just decided to dodge the attack. Harim twirled around the boy and zapped his arm to his back. He then pushed the arm upward which made the boy groan.

"Whaaaaa!!!! What are you doing it hurts!!!!"

Harim smirked and loosened her grip. Talha turned back and held the girl by her arms. He than stared at Harim.

"Why aren't you attacking now?" Harim smirked.

"Because I don't want to see you cry."

"Oh really. me and cry. Well as you wish then don't regret later." She smirked.

She than zapped back and slide kicked the boy's legs which made him fall down. She then sat down on him with her leg between his legs and hands pinned on the floor. Talha hissed at her. She smirked and slowly pressed her leg in between his. Talha groaned.

"HEY BITCH!! GET OFF OF ME!!"

"How you like that huh!?!"

"That's dirty!!!"

"This ain't a real fight anyway." Harim uttered. It took time to her to realize what was actually happening. She immediately looked down at Talha who was reddened with pain or what! He had his eyes closed and then hid his face under his arm.

Shit!!! What is this state!!! Condition!!! She thought and immediately zapped back. She than crawled to his man and put her hands on his cheeks.

"Hey hey sorry. I'm sorry. Hmm I'm sorry." She apologized with concern.

She rubbed her hands on his cheeks and kept apologizing.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry. Darling, baby, honey, candy, coffee, chocolate what should I say more?? Are you even listening?"

Talha opened his eyes and smiled at her. The moment she looked at him his smile got wider. He grabbed Harim by her hair; pulled her down and kissed her. Yeah it was a kiss not a peck. Harim was All reddened from head to toe. She couldn't move back as he had her hair in his hand. She just fisted her trousers and squeezed her eyes shut.

Talha slowly sat up while tilting his head from left to right. He than placed Harim's arms around his neck. This was the exact moment when Harim realized that it was 'enough'.

She pushed Talha back with her hand placed on her mouth. She was reddened with bashfulness and awkwardness. She then stood up trembling and rushed straight to the bathroom. Talha was left alone staring at the awkward girl running around him.

<•••••••••>

Please vote if you liked the chapter 🥺❤️