Chapter 32: Yes, I'm in love.

That day was flabbergasting. Exciting. Hania was inquired a lot but she left without answering any. She was sitting in her room when her aunt walked in with tea. She sat on the bed without a single noise and saw the girl folding the clothes and taking a sip simultaneously.
"Hania." She called.

"Yes?"

"Who was he?"

Hania turned to her in an agitated way.

"Why are you all asking the same question again and again. I told you he's a school friend."

"But still it didn't seem with the look."

"And if we are something does it has to do anything with you all. Neither it's going to affect you. You all still gonna marry me with Hakim." She uttered placing the fold shirt on the pile.

"Hania that's disrespectful."

She looked at the woman with nonchalant eyes. Sighed, and then continued her chore.

"Why are you making us doubt you?"

"Doubt?" She looked at her leaving the cloth in her hand.

"There is nothing as doubt. And I didn't say you to doubt."

"Should I ask your mother?"

"Ahhrrr. Aunt! Come-on leave it!" She said jumping off the bed and leaving the room.

"Wait! Where are you going now!!" The woman shouted.

Zain was on seventh heaven. At least someone really asked him to keep up. He then raced to Hakim's house. He saw Hania's house just beside the lane. He smiled at it and then knocked the door of Hakim's house. His mother opened the door.

"Yes?" She said when Hakim rushed and excused her mom. He then looked out at Zain.

"Oh you? You were serious of coming here?"

"Yes." He smiled back.

After a while both of them were sitting in Hakim's room.

"So?"

Zain looked at him and took a sip of hot tea. After finishing the cup he took a deep breath.

"Hakim let's talk it out."

"What? About Hamza?"

"I- I never said that and by the way what do you have to talk about him?"

"Nothing."

"I'm talking about Hania."

"What about her?"

"Give up on her. Just say to the families that you don't want to marry her."

Hakim raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Get up." He ordered pulling him up by his arm,"I said get up and leave."

Zain was glaring at him.

"I'm serious!" He shouted.

"Do you think I'll do as you say. Just stop it already Zain. Just stop."

He was at a loss of words.

"Why are you so stubborn. We are soon to get married the preparations are started why don't you understand!? Anyways why would I in a million years listen to you, never!"

Zain was so ticked off that he wanted to punch Hakim so bad.  He sighed

"Now you wait and watch. She's mine and she'll be mine."He said and walked out rolling his eyes.

"Wait what did you say!" Hakim shouted from the back with a laugh.

Zain glared at him. Hakim was laughing and when he finally stopped he uttered," Zain just wake up and return to reality. It's never too late."