Chapter 18: Walk

His father couldn't bear the reticence from her daughter's side. The numbness was overwhelming. He silently sat beside her and held her hands. Hania looked at him. He smiled. It was a very mesmerizing smile. A smile which a person needs the most when he is going through something bad. She blissed back. His father caressed her head.

"I love you." He whispered

"Do tell me if anything happens to you in future. Until I'm alive my daughter will never cry."

This was enough to make the girl burst in tears.

"Then why are you doing this?" She grieved back and walked to her mother who was calling her.

This flustered him.

The small event ended like this. Hania was sitting in her room removing the jewelry off  when the door opened. It was Hakim.

What is he doing here?

"Ye- yes?" She said looking here and there.

He smirked and walked in.

"The women were busy discussing their issues so I thought I should be with someone of my age."

"I- I, I'm busy."

"No you're not." He said dragging the chair to place it beside hers.

Shit

"Hakim listen, it's not a good thing to meet your bride before marriage like this."

"So you are trying to say that you and Zain were married? Funny." He smirked.

He gives me chills.

"Ha-"

Simultaneously, the phone rang. It was Zain's.

What the-

She moved forward to pick it up but Hakim snatched it from right Infront of her.

"Hey!!! What are you doing!" She said trying to get it back.

"No." He gawked and answered the call.

"Hania! You won't believe but you have to hear it you-"

"So you are still bothering her ha!!!"

"Hakim GIVE IT BACK." She grieved.

Zain looked at the screen.

"Is this wrong number." He mumbled to himself.

"Ex- excuse me Hania?"

"Stop bothering her you moron. She's with me."

Hakim?

"Hakim? Hania? What's going on!!??"

Hakim smirked and threw the phone in her lap. She tried to get a hold of it but failed. She gawked at him with tears in her eyes. She stood up and took a step but Hakim held her wrist which made her looked back at him.

"WHAT DO YOU F*CKING WANT!"

Hakim stood up and smacked her on her arm. She was gawking at him.

"Hakim, how dare you?"

"Don't flaunt your confidence. You are nothing. Didn't I told you to stay away from him! We made a deal and he f*cking lost!" He uttered and left in fume.

Hania gawked at the door. She then crouched on the floor and cried. Cried the hell out of her.

He is going to kill me!!

She screeched.

Hania's dad was passing by. He heard sound of cry and stopped there.

Hania?