Chapter 58: No room for thirdwheels

Hania than allowed him to buy the black suit too. Zain was jumping in Glee. After that they both went to the changing room; dressed up and rushed to the reserved restaurant.

Zain was driving the bike while Hania was trying to wear her necklace.

"Just hold on. You can were it when we reach there." Zain uttered.

"You should take care of yourself. Don't drive in the middle of the road, just stay along with the footpath. You aren't healed yet."

Although Zain's cast was removed but it was still hard to move his arm.

They reached the restaurant. It was looking expensive. I gave that luxury look. Hania was staring at it.

"Wow it's big!!" she exclaimed in amazement. Zain whohad his nose high nodded in agreement. He than put his hand around her waist and asked her to proceed in.

Hania was feeling like a rich girl. She had an elegant smile on her face. They walked in. It was more luxurious from inside.

"Wow!!" she gave a second exclaim of amazement.

After settling down Zain handed her the menu.

"Mademoiselle, just point and I'll bring it for you."

Hania giggled and took the menu from his hand while gazing in his eyes.

After the order both of them were enjoying their diner. Hania feed him with steak while Zain gave him a spoon full of spaghetti. They were looking like a couple straight out of romantic movies.

Light violin was playing in the background. It was such a romantic atmosphere. Both of them were looking like spring blooms.

Hania was gazing at Zain who was trying to roll the spaghetti around his fork but because of the sauce it was slipping out. She was just lost in him.

Zain's hair were lying back with a strand swinging on his forehead with his tie loosen and a white suit with a yellow shirt with two button open. He had a watch in his hand which made him look more clean cut. His lips covered with the sauce the way he was trying to put the spaghetti in his mouth but it dropped so his mouth was left open. The way he was frowning at the spaghetti plate and his elegant eyes who were glaring at the fork.

Hania raced her hands through his hair with a romantic smile. Zain looked her up. Hania had an elegant sharp smile on her face with her hand under her chin. Her brunette hair with alight curls resting on her shoulders. Her yellow sunflower dress and that red lipstick with gem earrings shining with the reflection. She was looking so attractive and elegant.

She than took the fork from his hands, curled the spaghetti around it. She held his chin and moved his face up. Zain was gazing at her in astound. She than put the spaghetti in his mouth. As his cheeks were squeezed it was hard to take it all in mouth once. Zain took how much he could and left the rest in the fork. Hania didn't flinched a bit. She just put the rest in her mouth, chewed it with that same smile on her face and with that same gaze and swallowed it.

Zain was out of words. He was so bashful that even his legs were trembling with nervousness. He than moved back and flinched looking away. He was all reddened that he bit his finger. After a minute of bashfulness he excused for restroom.

Zain rushed to the restroom. He slammed his hands on the slab. He was breathing heavily. He looked at the mirror with fervor and crave.

What was she doing? That was so... he than took a deep breath and smacked his head multiple times.

"Just keep your head straight bitch she was just helping you with the food. It was nothing else." He mumbled and left the restroom.

He was three table behind when he saw a man sitting beside Hania. Both of them were laughing and chatting. It just took a mere second to change that man's face from a craving smile to envy and rage. He stomped to his table and stared at them. Hania glanced at him and jumped up. She rushed to him.

"Zain you are here! Meet him. He is my cousin Naufil." She introduced in excitement , " I never knew you was here! When did you come here?" she said while sitting back, " I mean its been a long time!!!" she chuckled.

Zain glared at the boy who was smiling at her. He was wearing a black suit he seemed like a gentleman.

Now who the heck is he!!? He thought.

"Oh yeah Naufil. Meet my husband Zain." Hania introduced.

Both of the men looked at each other. The man put his hand out. Zain hand shake and sat down. After that both of the cousins had a long conversation. Zain was rolling his fork in his empty plate with a gloomy and resentful face he hairs were down on his forehead.

After the dinner. Hania was waving at his cousin a good bye as he was sitting in his car.

"If you want to than I can drop you home." Naufil offered. Zain immediately zapped in front.

"No I have my bike with me."

"But how are you even riding a bike with an injured hand. Don't you have a car?" this made Zain look down in disappointment. He stepped back and looked away with hands in his pockets. Hania glanced at him with concern.

"No Naufil you can go. I would've comed along for sure but I have other stuff to do out here. You go to father's house. We'll visit there too." She said politely while waving.

Naufil nodded, he galnced at Zain and waved Hania a bye and droved away. After that Zain both of them also went on their way home. During the whole ride Zain didn't uttered a word and this made Hania concerned and some what agitated. On their way home they were about to fall from the bike but Zain managed to get a hold.

"Pull your stupid dubatta (scarf) up!" Zain raged. This made Hania shocked and at a loss of words. She slowly pulled it up and tied it around her waist. Zain slightly wiggled his right hand in pain. Hania was staring at him but at some point she was agitated and mad.

After reaching home and greeting everyone Zain rushed to his while Hania sat down to share about her night with her mother in law.

"Oh it's fine Hania don't worry." Zain's mother said politely.

"but that was harsh. I didn't do anything such to deserve this attitude from him. It wasn't my fault was it?" Hania uttered.

"He'll me fine by tomorrow don't worry. He loves you Hania. I think he just didn't like that your cousin kind of disturbed his and your time alone. That's it."

Hania sighed and nodded.

She walked the room, opened the door and walked to the bed. Zain was sleeping on his stomach with his legs and arms wide opened. Hania sighed at him.

"I mean what is this." She mumbled. She than removed his shoes and socks. She stared at his butt and giggled.

"You got something big out there." She chuckled. She than smacked his butt with a grinning smile and flipped his over slowly. She was gazing at him sleeping.

"So your mother said that you were jealous." She said while rubbing his nose slightly.

"But I'm still mad about what you said to me on the bike. I mean I apologized right but... arhhhgg" she than got up and fold up his right sleeve carefully. She removed the bandages and saw a blue bruise on it. This made her concerned. She smacked her head.

"Shit! What have I done. I'm useless just causing trouble to him. Now what do I do with his bruise. I fear that he don't have to put the cast again."

She than bought a hot pad and slowly put it on his arm. Zain flinched while turning his face side. Hania moved back and once he was asleep again she put it back.

"I'm sorry Zain."

I'm sorry, I'll be careful from next time.

<••••••••••••>
Please vote if you liked the chapter 🥺❤️