Chapter 59: A kiss at the bookstore

She than lied down with him. Those mere seconds made her recall her past. That past which showed her how hard life can actually be. The struggle she had gone through, the love she thought she would lost and the pain she saw in others because of her. That was all unbearable, unable to tell anyone how hard it is to express how you are really feeling.

The next day Zain woke up with his wife lying on his chest. He glanced her and smiled. He caressed her head while she clutched him. He went to take a bath. After the bath he walked out while drying his hair with the towel and saw Hania staring outside the window. He also looked out but there was nothing. He walked to her and pressed her shoulders. Hania look back with a jolt.

"What are you thinking about?"

Hania narrowed her eyes and sighed.

"It was my dream of becoming a doctor."

Zain nodded and walked to the dressing to comb his hair.

"I wanted to be a clinical surgeon. Everyone had told me that girls don't last as surgeons for too long or if they manage to do so they still don't get the chance to lead the surgery."

After three minutes of silence Zain sighed and looked at her

"We are not adults you know. We are still teenagers, I will be continuing my studies, if you want to continue than tell me. I'm going to apply in some universities want me to apply for you too?"

Hania looked at him with a smile. She rushed to him, hugged him from the back and twirled around him with a smile.

"Yes! I want to I want to so bad! Please Zain can you do this for me. Just one favor! Help me to become a surgeon."

Zain was gazing at her he than nodded and caressed her head. Hania moved back. She was leaning against the wall while poking her fingers on the wall. Zain was moving around the room with his stuff. He was packing his bag with some documents and stuff.

He was wearing his socks when his eyes fall on the girl, he frowned.

"What's with you?" he asked while pulling the socks up. Hania glanced at him, she than looked around.

"I- I wanted to apologize, although it's not my fault haha , I mean I'm sorry."

Zain looked at her, " For what?" he asked.

"For ruining our dinner and for the accident, I should've been careful while sitting on the bike. Your hand got bruised, it was getting better but now it's the same again."

Zain giggled, " No it's ok. I'm happy that you are apologizing. So.." he looked around and put his foot out.

"Can you help me with these shoes and also with this case. I guess I have to wear this again for a while."

Hania nodded and raced to him. She sat down and put his foot in the sneaker. Zain was gazing at her.

It's your misunderstanding that I can ever get angry with you Hania. No matter what you do I love you the same. He thought with a smile.

Hania than stood up and started putting the case around his arm. Zain was looking at her smile. His eyes fall on her chest and he looked away bashfully.

Shit!! She's hot!! He thought while rolling his tongue in his mouth.

Hania than held Zain face and squeezed it. He was looking like a puppy to her.

"I swear I'll try my best not to ruin such moments again!" She than kissed him on the forehead.

Zain looked away bashfully. He than stood up and said, " I apologize too for shouting on you."