Chapter 14: I don't know!

He huffed and puffed and finally reached the boys. The scenario was totally different there. Hamza and another group of guys were busy hooting and shouting. Why? Because Talha was fighting! With a girl! Zain couldn't get a hold of him. He ran to Hamza; squeezed himself between the crowd.

"Hamza! What is this going on?" He whispered in his ear.

"Oh Zain! Where were you man! You missed alot!" He shouted.

"Ah- I-"

"Leave it. You know what happened!?-"

"Whatever! I don't want to know but from what I see I should at least say this, why aren't you all stopping them." Zain slide out in order to stop them but Hamza pulled him.

"Yah! It's new. In this whole damn college. Let me see who wins! Oh my god the teacher's coming! Guys guys!"

Immediately the crowd vanished the girls pulled the girl with them and Zain pulled Talha who was huffing so bad.

The three of them ran as fast as they could.

"Stop! Stop right there you three. You were beating a girl! STOP!" The teacher shouted.

"Run, run, run, come on sloths." Hamza responded.

And the three of them rushed away.

What ever the case was; one thing was for sure, Talha and 'the girl' actually got popular all around the building.

"I rejected her because I don't like her! Why would she call me a fool! Does she has a right?!" Talha raged punching the desk.

Hamza laughed, "Now what do you think Zain? I wonder why you couldn't defeat her? All you two were doing was to pull each other's hair."

"I know but she! She is something else! Maybe an ox! Ahh her hand power ; I couldn't even pull out my own hair from her fist!"

"Wah!!"

"By the way Zain were did you go?" Talha inquired pushing Zain slightly as he seemed to be lost.

"Ah- ah I? I was there."

"He's lying, why are you all red?"

"Me? Me? I'm red. Noway." Zain answered while rubbing his cheeks.

"Ahh I think this dude is hiding something." Talha giggled.

"I mean no, why would I? It's just I just ran into Hania."

"Hania! She's here?"

"Yeah. She was but I think she might have left by now."

"So did something happened?" Talha queried.

"No, we just shared a moment. Tinsy, just like this." Zain retorted gesturing
By putting his index finger and thumb tips together.

(Itty bitty hand gesture to show ' a tiny bit')

"Oh. Really. What?"

"She put her hand on my hand."

Both of the boys burst into laughter.

"What! Hand!" Talha chuckled.

"Yeah. You both find it funny because you haven't fall in love yet."

"I have." Talha retorted. "With you!" He bantered.

"Enough with your nagging!"

"Ok, I'm going."

"Wait wait. So you haven't given up right." Hamza asked holding Zain's wrist.