Chapter 19: She is cute

It was a tiring day. Talha was up all night due to the construction noise in the neighborhood. He woke up tired and weary. Without having breakfast he went to the college as he was late.

Zain was absent. Talha was alone. He placed his bag on the seat and sat down. He was looking around and found something strange in the class.

What is unusual?

Girls!! What are girls doing here in our class?!

He stood up and pulled a boy by his collar who was busy talking to a girl.

"What?" He mumbled.

"What are these girls doing in our class?"

"Actually we have an upcoming science exhibition so we have to coordinate with the girls and have to make projects with them. Isn't it great!! Now we can finally hook up with someone. I thought my youth would be wasted."

Talha let go of his collar and looked around. The atmosphere was quite abnormal.

The girl were chanting, boys were busy flirting and staring and etc. It was a very unusual  environment in the classroom.

What the hell?!

He sat down. He was looking around when he saw a group of girls pointing at him. He looked at them. It was Harim! She was putting her friend's hands down. When she realized that Talha was watching them she glanced at him, he looked back.

Why is she looking at me?!

Why is he looking at me!!!??? Jeez!!

She stood up.

"Where are you going?" Her friend asked.

"Toilet."

"Ohh, stupid keep it down. He will think of you as unsanitary, you know what I'm talking ab-" Harim put her hand on the girl's mouth. "I don't care."
And she walked away.

Talha was looking at her.

Why is she acting this way? He thought.

"Ahmm Talha. I was always wondering where this handsome, sexy boy sits."

He looked up. It was a group of girls.

"Anum. Shut up."

"I Know you would say that." She said and pushed Talha at the side with her hip and sat with him.

Talha was gazing at her.

"Yeah where was I?" Anum asked gazing at him in his eyes.

Shit why is she looking at me like that??

"Ahh, I -"

"Shh I know." She placed her finger on his lips and smiled.

"Hey, don't you two fear the teachers get up from there!" The student council vice president raged entering the class room.

"Come on get up." Talha mumbled nudging the girl. She stood up and sat on the seat Infront of him.

After a while Harim returned back. The girls told her the story. She gawked at the girl who was busy rolling Talha's hair and chucking.

"I don't care." She turned back.

"You don't? You don't? Really? Hah whatever do you think we are stupid. Girl listen to me." A girl clutched her shoulders.

"We are having coed classes for just a mere week. It's such a golden chance for you. You are too close to him and you can get him. Just some efforts."

Harim looked in her eyes and smiled then she looked at the boy. Who was looking outside the window not hearing the girl talking.