Chapter 52: Not actually a dream

Zain asked the driver to drive until he told him to stop. The driver reached the highway. It was night and weary. Zain asked him to stop. The driver told him that it was the middle of the highway but Zain insisted to stop. The driver took the money and left.

Zain stepped out and looked around. He then crouched and clutched his head with his right hand.

"Shit why did I stop here!!! Fxxk! How am I going to go back?!" He shouted in agitation. He stood up and held himself together as his head felt heavy. He took his phone out and dialed Saif's number but it was busy.

"Shit now who's he busy talking with." He said.

He was looking around in agitation. He was twisting his fingers together. Soon Saif called back.

"Zain what happened! Are you alright!?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Please can you pick me up from this... ammm..." he was looking around for some address when his eyes caught of a car coming to his way. His eyes opened. The car stopped at least 5 meters away from him. In no time a van stop behind them and some armed men rushed to the car. Zain stepped back in aghast.

The men surrounded the car and seemed like they were threatening. Zain tilted his head.

"I think I should just leave." Zain giggled in aghast.

As soon as he stepped backward to leave he stopped with a jerk.

NOW WHAT?!!? He thought with appall.

He then started to move forward.

I knew it!!! I knew this all so called Gut feelings has to do something with my dreams!!! Zain thought while stopping himself.

"Why the fxxk should I go there!!" he mumbled while clenching his teeth and stopping himself to step forward but he couldn't. It felt as if it was destined.

It was that moment when Zain found himself rushing towards the men and his mind finally came to a conclusion about his soul's whisper. 'The infinity'

So this is that infinity. I see, I can't control myself when I want to. That's what you meant by Infinity. I can't stop what you wish for after all huh. Zain thought with a surprised face.

"ok! Then let's go with this." He smirked. He reached the men and shouted.

"Oeee!!!! Stop or else I'll call the police!!!"

One of the men ran to him. He was confused and scared at the same time.

What should I do? He thought while looking around.

Soon he punched the man's face with his right hand.

Arrgg my bones are gonna break more... he thought with a tense face.

Zain was defending himself when a man stepped out of the car and started beating the others too.

It was Hakim.

Zain attracted the gangsters attention which gave Hakim a chance to take some action. He snatched the knifes and guns from the men and threw one of them at Zain's opponent. It hit his head hard and he misbalanced. Hakim then kicked him. One of them took out a gun and pointed it at them. Hakim was standing in front of Zain in order to protect him.

Zain's arm was hurting due to a jerk on it. He was holding his fractured arm.

"Hey! Stop! Stay away from the girl!!!" Hakim shouted at the one who was approaching the passenger seat window.

"Drop the gun please. It's no use to kill us!!! We have nothing with us."

Ahh what should I do now!!? Hakim thought.