Chapter 21: WTF

An unexpected moment. Their eyes were gazing each other, they could see their face in each other's pupils. They couldn't look away. The sound of breath and the way her chest rest on his. She took a deep breath and tried to get up but he squeezed her waist.

"Let's stay like this for a moment."

"Do you want me to burn in hellfire." She said standing up.

"Oh come on! I'm not going to fxxk you or anything."

Hania gawked at him in rage. Zain put his hand on his mouth in astound.

"Don't ever EVER say that again." She warned.

"Ok sorry I'm sorry." Zain followed her; turned her around and clutched her shoulders.

"Come on sorry I take my words back."

"But still y-" and the door knocked. Both of them looked at the door.

"Shit shit, get in there Zain, no time to joke." She said pushing him towards the cupboard.

"Why, I don't want to leave you with that man!"

"Just go." And she shut the cupboard door. She sighed and ran to open the door. She slowly opened it. She could see the massive shadow of Hakim.

"Oh come on just open it." He pushed the door.

Hania simultaneously moved back.
Hakim entered the room while looking around.

"What are you doing here your sister got hurt down."

"I i- know."

"Why are you sweating?" Hakim inquired wiping off the sweat off her forehead. She flicked his hand.

"Ok I'm not touching you, I know first we have to marry. But that's also not a problem we are soon to be."

Hakim jumped on the bed, lied down and taped the side of bed. Hania was gawking at him.

"Come here. Well how long are you going to keep this act up? What do you think you are doing?"

Zain was listening the conversation

He is going to far!

He just wanted to jump out the cupboard and punch Hakim on his face.

"Why are looking at the cupboard continuously?"

She looked at him.

"No nothing it's just-"

"Is something suspicious there?" Hakim asked getting up.

"No it's not!" She said running to him. She stood Infront of him.

"Let's go, i think mom has set the lunch." She held Hakim's hand and took him down.

After minutes of reticence Zain finally opened the door. He looked out and found no one. He stepped out slowly looking around. He was all messed up, his hair were a mess and his tie was loosen.

Well to be honest he was looking sexy.

He then sat on the bed and then smacked his head.

"Why am I sitting here instead of talking to her family. Shit I'm useless."

He waited for more than an hour.

Hania and her sister tried so hard not to let anyone to go in her room including Hakim who was getting suspicious. At last they left. Hakim warned Hania before leaving.

"Listen to me you are my fiance soon to be my wife if I caught you doing something unacceptable you'll not be safe."

After almost two hours of struggle and fear Hania finally took a breath of relief. She walked to her room tired; opened the door stood beside the bed making an expressionless face. Infront of her was Zain sleeping on her bed.