Chapter 61: The match

After the bath he came out and saw Hania looking for him. The moment her eyes landed on her husband she jumped off the bed which made Zain red head to toe.

“Wait wait you are not dres…..” he was about to complete when she wrapped her arms and legs all around him. Zain was so bashful that he covered his face with his hands.

Later both of them were sitting at the two corners of the bed all reddened. Hania was combing her wet hair while Zain looked at her.

“Well what happened has happened now let’s focus on what we should do next.”

Hania turned around, “Its still embarrassing that I persuaded you for all of this.”

“No no!! It’s fine, I was all in too.”
Hania nodded. Zain than crawled to her and turned her face to him.

“Its fine, we are married.” He smiled. Hania smiled back. He than kissed her and caressed her head. He than jumped off the bed and spined on one leg. He stopped and than opened his arms. Hania than walked to him and clutched him. He threw his arms around her and drew her into her embrace. Zain than rubbed his chin on her head which made her giggle. Soon both of them were laughing and chuckling in Glee.

It was afternoon. Zain was at Mr. Tahir’s house as he studied some basics of his business. He reclined back to the chair as he flipped the page of the loaded file and sighed. He was smiling while being reminded by the memorial time he spend with his wife when his phone rang. He picked it up and answered, it was Talha.

“Hey Zain! You didn’t forget about our match right?!”
Zain sat properly,

“Your match? No way how would I?”

“stop lying, it’s after two weeks! Make sure you appear at the stadium!!” Talha shouted.

“Ok! Why are you shouting?”

“Because! I’m just too excited!!!”
Zain giggled, “ ok we’ll make sure to come.”

And they hung up. Zain reclined back with a peaceful smile on his face. He closed his eyes for a short nap.

His soul took him to a ride in his Dreamland. Zain opened his eyes as he saw Hania groaning in pain. Zain was holding a cloth in his hand while Hania was lying on the bed.

What is this?!!

Zain than put the cloth on her forehead as he caressed her head.

What are you freaking doing!!!?? Take her to the hospital!!!

He than stood up and left the room.

What stop!! Stop where are you going leaving her like that!!

What’s going on!!???

His eyes opened as he fell off the chair.

“Who who careful there.” Mr Tahir giggled as he placed a cup of tea on the table. Zain looked around him all flustered.

So it was a dream. He thought.

He than slowly stood up.

“Are you ok? Did you hurt your arm?” he asked. Zain moved his arm slowly and moved his head left and right.
“No it’s fine I guess.”

_________ °°°

Zain returned home at night. He entered the house with filed in his hands. Hania rushed to him and helped him with them as his mother greeted from the dining table while feeding her children. Zain glanced at Hania who was helping her.
That dream was scary. He thought.
After the dinner all of them went to there rooms. Zain was lost in his thoughts while Hania was chatting with her sister, Zain turned to her.