Chapter 60: It's now or never

The day passed by. After a long talk with his mother Zain returned to the room as he saw Hania putting the clothes in the cupboard. Zain walked to her and pulled out a shirt and pants from the cupboard while glancing at the girl who was just too busy with her stuff.

He than turned around, he was on his way to the bathroom when Hania asked,

“So what’s the job?”

Zain turned around, he looked around and than scratched his head.

“Well”…. He said as he walked around the room, “ You remember Mr. Guardian angel… that man who visited. He was here to ask my father to help him with his new business, so I simply accepted his offer instead of my father.”

“Guardian angel haha, So you mean you are going to Thailand?”
Zain’s eyes opened, “ No, I mean not now, Why are you thinking like that?”

“That’s the possibility right, sooner or later you are going to go.”

“Yes I will but not now! I’m still in university I have to study in order to go there and work professionally.”
Hania nodded and continued with her setting. After a minute of silence Zain turned around to leave, as soon as he reached the bathroom door he turned around.

I’m so stupid, we are lovers, we are married  I loved her like crazy!  But why doesn’t it feel like it now?  He thought. He than looked around and raised his head.

Maybe because I’m making things  seem like this. He thought and rushed to Hania, he back hugged her.
Hania suddenly trembled in sudden astound.

“Oh god you scared me!” she said as she looked at the boy who placed his head on her shoulder.
Hania fluttered for a moment. She smiled and caressed his head.

“Im sorry Hania, although we are married, although I said that I’ll keep you happy but I can’t. I’m trying my best or I’ll try my best!”

Hania giggled, “ what are you saying Zain it’s…” she stopped by a whining sound as her husband weeped.
Her eyes opened in aghast.

“Hey! Why are you crying?!” she asked with deep concern.

“we… we’ve been through a lot.. j..just to get here, but I…I guess I’m ruining everything.” He Bemoaned.

“No that’s not it! I guess it’s my fault that I can’t just figure out what to do I mean!! Arrhhh Zain just don’t cry please.”

Hania turned around and wiped the tears off his face.

“just don’t cry please.”

She could feel the pain which Zain could feel in his chest. The fear and pain of loosing someone.
Zain whined as he wiped his tears with his sleeve. Hania than hugged him.

“Don’t cry please.” She mumbled as she had herself faceplanted on his chest.

Hania than removed his hands and kissed him.

“Now stop it. I don’t know about anything but I promise that I’ll never leave your side no matter how much the things get worse!”
Zain looked at her with a smile as she raised her pinky.

“Promise.”

Zain than held her pinky with his and nodded.

“Promise.”

Hania than kissed him back. Zain held her face while she threw her arms around his neck. They kissed, a good kiss.

Zain than moved his hand on her waist as he inserted his tongue in her mouth. Hania zapped back with her hand on her mouth.