Chapter 41: That shitty result day

Hania then stood up. She looked at the night sky, the moon was shining and the stars were twinkling. She smiled and glanced at Zain.

"Let's go home."

Zain nodded and stood up. Both of them then walked to the bike and raced to home. Zain dropped her at the gate.

"Bye." He said with a smile.

"Bye." Hania replied with a slight wave. Zain left and Hania went in as she turned along her way as to see the boy leaving.

The next day was result day. Zain rushed to the college. He saw Talha standing and rushed to him.

"Oh Zain you are finally here."

He then looked around and said,"Where is your mother dude?"

"Do you expect me to bring my mother here?! Do you think I've passed? I just told my dad about the result day. My mother is more serious about this stuff than my dad."

"Oh ok, but we worked hard so... I MEAN definitely you are fail but I work hard" Zain mocked with a grin.

"Fxxk you." Talha muttered as he put his middle finger up.

"Ok ok it was a joke but still you worked hard right?"

"Worked hard my ass. I was sleeping half of the time.  Leave me! Where are your parents?"

"They went in to collect the result."

"Oh ok. You ain't scared?"

"I don't know."

Zain giggled and put his arm around Talha's neck. After a minute of silence Talha asked

"Zain what happened then? Is Hakim really innocent?"

"Yeah dude indeed he is. I was foolish to think that killing someone is that easy. We have to accept the reality. Hamza died in an accident."

"You should accept the reality, not me. wait here. I'm coming."

"Where are you going?"

"In, to my parents." Zain said with a smile and rushed on his way.

It was a dry day. The sun was scorching and Talha was sweating like hell. He was waiting in the ground when his sight caught an angel, Harim. She just arrived with her parents.

"She seems happy I think she did well in her exams." Talha uttered wiping the sweat off his neck.
He was staring at the family. Her parents went in the building and Harim was left alone. She started to walk around. Talha smirked and took out his phone.

"Hye."

He could see the girl smiling at the greeting.

"Hye."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing what about you?" She said smiling in coy. She was looking around while smiling and blushing. This was enough to make Talha giggle.

"So did you collect the result?"

"Nah. I'm about to, my parents just went in. What about you?"

"Same here but my dad have been gone for a while now so I'm sitting here."

Harim's eyes wide opened. She looked around her and at last caught sight of her boyfriend sitting under a tree and smiling at her. She waved at him. He waved back. She then raced to him. In a moment the girl was standing in front of him. He was looking up at her.

"So you were here all this time."

"Yeah and I saw how 'excited' you get when you talk to me."

"Hey!" Harim smacked the boy on his shoulder bashfully. She then sighed and sat down beside him.