Chapter 38: Divulge

Harim got home. Without uttering a word she rushed to her room and fell straight on the bed and covered her face with a pillow. Underneath the pillow you could see her reddened cheeks.

"Is it that easy to kiss someone?" She mumbled from underneath the pillow.

After a while, her phone rang, she crawled to reach it. It was Talha.

Oh fxxk, why is he calling me now?!!! She thought while placing her finger in the air.

She picked up but didn't say a word.

"Hey, did you get home safely?!"He asked "Is everything alright? When should we meet next time?" and so on.

But still the girl was quiet. He sighed,

"Harim? Are you mad at me?" he asked politely.

She wanted to speak but couldn't. After gathering all of her feelings and courage, she answered,

"How can you k-kiss someone suddenly?"

For a moment he stared at the wall in front of him and gulped. He then answered.

"I- so you are mad at me?"

"No! No! I'm not! I'm just, it was too sudden. I wasn't ready I guess."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's fine. I'm your girlfriend, you can. I guess so."

"I think you didn't like it, I'll never do it again I swe-"

"Don't swear! I need you to do it next time, a hundred times!" Harim uttered with a loud voice.

Talha burst into laughter, he laughed and laughed which made Harim embarrassed.
"oh god you are so funny, Ok, so what should we do next time?"

"I don't know. Well, how about shopping?"

"Yeah, that's an Idea. Let's meet next week then and I'll make sure to kiss you."

"I mean I! Ahhh what should I say to this now."

"Just say it 'my lips will be waiting desperately too'..."

"No way I would sa- say that!!" Harim was reddened with coy.

"Anyways! Bye!"

"Just a bye? Don't you have anything else to say?"

Harim frowned.

"Well yeah I guess."

"What?!"

"That I- I-"

"Yes, go ahead." Talha said excitedly.

"I want you to answer my question from before!"

Talha was at a loss of word. "What?" he looked at the screen with a grimace. Meanwhile, Harim hung up.

"What a bitch. He didn't even answer my question. Instead, he just kissed me." She complained while crossing her arms.

Talha was staring at the screen.

What just happened? He thought.

"She hung up? Herself? After asking for the answer? What is she!?" He said and put the phone aside.

_______________

The next day Zain woke up with an aim of finding that man. Talha picked him up and they both rushed to that same place. They inquired many people about the man but no one knew. After half an hour of inquiry, they took a break.

"Urrr it's so hot!" Talha exclaimed, putting the straw in his mouth while reclining on the chair. They were at an open stall, so they could see the cars racing on the road behind them. Zain was staring at the cars. He looked at Talha.