Chapter 50 : Infinity

Both of the boys talked a lot. They shared memories, pain , sorrows and solace. Zain's eyes opened in the shining light of the morning sun. He got up and sighed.

"So it was a dream. Well I guess I've finally started to Dream an actual 'Dream' and not future."

He went out for a walk. The yesterday's scene was ruminating inside his head. He didn't understand a thing but still what he was sure about was that now there is not a pinch bit chance left for him and Hania.

"Well great! Now I'm not even allowed to attend her wedding like I wanted to myself." He rolled his eyes and continued his way. It was the last day. It was Hania's wedding tomorrow.

Hakim was whining in front of Anum.

"I don't want to marry her now! I wanna marry you."

Ahh he's stupid as fxxk. She thought.

"well calm down just let me think. I'm not sure about a wedding but I'm fine with a relationship." She uttered.

"Yeah whatever."

Huh whatever for him. She sighed.

"It's your wedding tomorrow right? That's quick. I have an idea. You can just run away on the wedding day. How about that?"

"That's absurd!!! It's humiliating!"

"But that's the only way left. And even if someone really asks for the reason than you have one with you. You'll just say that I didn't like her character and I wanted to marry a pure woman."

"That's not a bad Idea by the way."

"I know. I'm sure that It'll work. Anyways you're not lying right. She does love someone else, how will she love you when she has given her heart to someone else?!"

This made Hakim think seriously. He carefully pondered over the girl's words and accepted it as reality. Hakim stood up and turned around.

"Well I have to go home now. How about I reject now, before the wedding. Will it be good enough?"

"It depends on you. You are the one to decide." Anum shrugged her shoulders and stood up too.

Hakim smiled at her and hugged her.

Hania was sitting in her room and talking to Harim. She rolled on the bed with a bliss.

"Don't worry I'll surely attend the wedding. There must be someone to make you contented right?!" Harim said.

"Yeah you are right. Please try to. Well I'm happy for you and Talha. I wish you both good luck for your journey towards sports."

"You wouldn't believe it he smooched my lips!!! Literally he was about to eat me!!!!"

Hania giggled while rolling on the bed.

"I want to experience that too." She mumbled.

"you're gonna do that right!!?? Hehehe"

"Not with him. I want to do it with Zain."

"Woh woh woh!!!! That's's hot!! This girl is deeply in love!!!!"

Hania chuckled bashfully.

"I'm still curious about how and when did you fall in love with Zain?!"

"I'm not sure myself. I just fell for him when he said me that he'll do anything in order to stop my marriage. He had no bad intensions behind those words. He just simply wanted to save me from something I didn't want to happen."

"Ohh ok, that's kinda dramatic. A movie script type scene."

"I guess so. Well now I get it drama and movies are just a mere reflection of reality. Since then I kind of felt as if I would be nothing without him. Kind of like this. I just simply call this feeling love. That's it."