Chapter 64: Still, I won.

The last prophetic dream which Zain saw was him meeting up with Hamza in the dream. Why would we call it a prophetic dream than?

“Zain I don’t know when and where we two will apart but I want you to stay strong and focus on yourself, your dreams, your life. I love you.”
Zain’s eyes were filled with tears as he put the phone down on the table in front of the Hamza’s mother. She had narrowed her eyes. Zain than wiped his eyes.

The last prophetic dream he saw was him sitting Infront of Hamza’s mother and hearing Hamza’s voice from God knows from where!

Two years had passed, sitting in front of Hamza’s mother alone and crying without solacing her was depressing.

“It didn’t reach me… it … I..” and he head downed as he cried.

“No one knew that he would die such mercilessly. On your 16th birthday when he couldn’t reach you because he was out of town he might have sent this wish to you, his phone was lost so he immediately changed his sim, I think this message never reached you.”
Zain wiped his tears of and than stood up.

“Thanks for taking care of his stuff like treasure. I owe him and you.”
Her mother stood up and smiled, it’s fine.

“You both are alone now, my mother was asking if you like you can move to Islamabad again and live with us.”
“No it’s fine! We perfectly fine.”
Zain than nodded, “ Feel free to ask for anything, I’m always available for you.” And he left.

_________•••

Talha and Harim were finally married and living their own happy married life. Harim was finally qualified to play as an official tennis player from Pakistan. Talha didn’t make it this far but he opened a small business which was enough for the couple. They were working hard together for it to grow.
Harim was staring out of the balcony when the keys clinked and the door opened. She was watching a neighborhood fight in astound when she felt somebody breathing behind him. She immediately turned around and saw Talha who was glancing down too. He than looked at her and smiled.

“Why are you standing here?”
Harim flinched away while scratching her head.
When did he come home?! She thought as she swung her leg around to return back inside.

“Woh! Aunty Shameem slapped her husband there!”Talha shouted in asked. Harim immediately turned around as she looked down the
balcony.

“Where? Where?”
Talha looked at her with a grimace.

“I was lying, I mean how can you enjoy neighborhood fights like this!?”

Harim sat down in embarrassment. Talha than pulled her up by her arm and than wrapped his arms around her neck while walking her in.

“Don’t stand and stare like this again. Understood?”

Harim nodded. She than went to the kitchen as she asked for what he wanted for lunch but she didn’t got a response. After repeating herself three more times she stomped in the bedroom and found Talha asleep.

“I mean you should’ve told me that you was going to sleep, I was shouting like a stupid there.”

She than walked to him and removed his shoes and than lied beside him. She was gazing at him with a pleasant smile, she than started playing with his hair.

“I love you and I mean it.”

He than gently opened his eyes and glanced at her. Harim looked around, he than smiled softly at her and brought her hand in front of him as he intertwined his fingers crossed her. He than gently kissed her hand and said,