Chapter 16: Size

Hania was out for shopping with her mom. They were shopping for wedding. Hania was as weary as she could ever be.
"What do you think about this?" Her mother asked showing her a bridal top.

It was elegant.

"Ahh, it's good."

"Really just good? Hania come-on now just let it go now. After all you are getting married now so let's do this happily."

Hania sighed at the quotation.

"Really, what if you were me?"

Her mother frowned

"Hah~ not new. I also get married this way, I didn't even knew your dad! Our families decided and we got married."

Really~

"Yeah it's pretty."

"Ahh that's my girl, should we get it? Or look more?"

"Ye-yeah buy it for now."

Her mother smiled at her and then smacked her back in a jolly way.

They then continued their shopping.

"Mom. Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yeah. Go on, oh check that one pretty right?"

"What do you think about Zain?"

Her mother looked at her back.

"Should I tell you here?"

"No let's talk drinking that sugarcane juice there." Hania pointed at a stall.

.......

"He was a good boy. In other words when I saw him I was smitten with him."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he seemed to be a competent person who felt sorry for his mistakes and seemed loving and respectful. Yeah I agree he is handsome." Her mother chuckled having a sip.

This was enough for Hania to smile. She bashfully had a sip too.

"Do you, by chance like him?"

"Ahh, yah kinda. After you decided my marriage. Not before then that."

"Why? Why after?"

"Just because. I don't know. I just fell for him when he bewail for his mistake. Although it wasn't his fault."

"But remember. Now you're getting married."

"Mom, that's why I told you. We aren't even engaged yet." She smirked and return the glasses to the stall and stopped to pay money.

"What is she trying to say. Is she warning be about something huge from her side. I got goosebumps. My God please show mercy."

After that the boys were out for a quick football match. They had their matches against the seniors and lost.

"Still four rounds left." Zain uttered huffing.

"Four. You think we'll win against them." A boy uttered.

"Just play and thank God that Sir. Haris let us go for the time being."

"Yeah. That's a point let's play everyone!" The boy shouted.

The match started with a whistle.
Everyone was trying their best.

"If Hamza was here, we should have surely won." Zain praised.

Talha looked at him.

"Bu- but he is not here now." He said clenching his fist.

Zain frowned at him.