Chapter 57: Couple's day out

“hey let’s just stop this awkwardness, we are married anyway.” He said with a serious face.
Hania looked at him and nodded.

“I’m not acting awkward you are!”

Zain sat up and did a ‘tsk’

“Ok let’s just accept it like this you can’t win from women anyways.”

Hania gawked at him. She jumped on him and smacked his shoulder.

“That’s not it! Although it’s true but you don’t need to say it.”

“Look at her! She isn’t even sure herself of what she’s saying!!” Zain sniggered with a loud voice.

“Hey I mean…” Hania flinched away. She than sighed and put her hands between her legs. She was looking sad. Zain looked at her with concern and moved closer to her.

“Hey what happened. Did I hurt you?”

Hania raised her head with tears in her eyes.

“Zain, I love you so much.” she whined while wiping her tears off. Zain was stunned. He was so happy. He smiled and caressed her head with a smile full of love.

“Hey, I love you too. I’m still shocked about how much we went through, with no hope left but still we are sitting here together.”

He moved closer and hugged her. Hania hugged him back. She had her face on his chest while she was holding his shirt with her hands half covered with sleeves. She was looking like a cute angel crying. Zain was simply simping for her at that moment. He wanted to just eat her up like you eat a mochi. He just hugged her tighter while rubbing his chin on her head with a gummy smile.
Hania was whining as she was inhaling his husband’s scent. Zain than moved her back and squeezed her cheeks.

“I never knyuwww thach chu could be thish cuteeechhh!!~~”Zain said with a cute voice while pulling her cheeks. Hania was moving along him. Both of them were moving left and right. This made him giggle. She giggled and hugged Zain again. She than kissed him on his lips and smiled at him.

Zain laughed at her. He than kissed her back. He than removed his hair from his forehead and kissed Hania’s neck. Hania jolted back with a huh.
She was gazing at her all reddened. Zain looked around and blinked twice. He looked at her back with a funky smile. He than lied down and pulled the blanket on his face. Hania chuckled and sneaked into the blanket with a smirk. Zain who busy with his own imaginations suddenly moved up with his eyes opened. He slightly pulled the blanket up and saw Hania giggling at him. He gasped in coy. He put his arm on his eyes and had a very evil and horny smile on his face.

What is she doing!!!! She making me go crazy! He thought.

He was smiling when he suddenly rolled around with laughs. Hania was tickling him.

“wait wait where are you going!!!” she said while holding Zain who was ready to fall off the bed. She twirled her legs around his waist and tickled him to his limits. The only sound which could be heard at that moment was a boy laughing at night.

Hania was grinning while bitting his lower lip with evilness. She was a full mood at that moment. Hania than put her hands in his shirt and tickled. Zain who was moving like crazy than held his arms.

“StOPppp!!!!”

Hania stopped. She was looking at him. Zain who was breathing heavily and was still laughing. She looked at her hands and blushed to her toes.
He than chuckled and took a deep breath.

“You  are merciless.” He gasped.

“I- I…” Hania was looking around bashfully, “I’m used to doing this. That’s all what I do with children.”
Zain chuckled. He than moved closer to her and grinned.