Chapter 26: Moments and people

Moments. We all have some. As time passes these moments become memories and some people become lessons. At the end you're gonna leave this world alone. No one will be with you. You were born alone and will die alone :)

It was hard for Zain to accept what he saw. He wasn't sure but there one thing which was eating him up inside was WHY?

"Zain let's sit on that one!" Hamza exclaimed pointing at a rollercoaster.

Zain was smiling at him with pain in his chest.
"Yeah let's go."

It was exhilarating.

Hamza jumped out of the stairs stumbling, he was about to fall when Zain held him from back.
"Careful."

He smiled at him.

After all the scary rides it was the turn of the ferris wheel. Both of them went on it. Zain was gazing at the view but Hamza was staring at him.
"Zain what happened?"

He turned to him.

"What? No-nothing."

"I don't think so. I've Known you for years now. I know that something is off. Tell me. You share I share. Remember this promise?" He said holding his hands.

"I- I it's nothing." He replied pulling his hands out of his.

Hamza sighed.

"Is it something about Hakim, Talha or Hania?"

"No it's not!"

"Then what's wrong with you!"

"Can we just enjoy!"

This made Hamza agitated.

"Yeh enjoy, enjoy my ass. You think I can enjoy seeing you like this!"

"Stop caring about me Hamza please! I'm not a baby."

He was glaring at him.

"So you think caring is only at that extend?"

He didn't get a response so he also faced away.

What does he think? Enjoy hah~

Zain glimpsed at him. He then took a deep breath and stroke a smile on his face.

"Oh come on why are you angry!" He said jumping on him.

"Oh oh wait. Hold on!" He said holding the boy who was all over him.

In no time Zain was sitting on his laps. Both of them were gazing at each other. He then pushed the corners of his lips up in order to make him smile. Hamza was gazing at him. When their eyes locked Zain flinched.

"You're still the same aren't you." Hamza mumbled. Zain was gazing at him with pain in his heart. He wanted to cry so badly but couldn't so he just nodded. Hamza blissed and clutched him. He hugged him back. His friend then patted on his back.

"Do you remember Zain, when we used to dig the ground plants so that we get punish and we don't have to study."

Zain was whining on his friend's shoulder.

"And when we threatened Sir Majid that we'll jump of the roof if he complained to our parents."

"And yeah yeah! When I pushed you on Ifra and she slapped you. You didn't talked to me for days!" Hamza chuckled.

"Don't leave.... D...don't leave like that.." Zain bemoaned crying.

Hamza squeezed him.

"I'm not." He sighed.

That day was when both of them shared moments again. They enjoyed in an arena than went for a dinner and joined some boys playing cricket on the street. It was unforgettable.