Chapter 12: The deal.

After a tiresome fight all three of them walked away. Zain was ruminating over the conversation they had meanwhile Hamza was busy negotiating with Talha.

"Oh come on knock it off! I just want to be your friend." Talha uttered.

"What are you talking about dude? you already are." Hamza said.

"Yeah I know but I want to... let's be a gang. All three of us just like 3 idiots."

Zain looked at them.

"So you wanna be our friend?" He added.

"Yes. Just the three of us."

He was then gazing at them. Hamza was gawking him in his eyes all he was trying to convey him with that look was that we two are good enough!

Zain then looked at Hamza.
"What do you think?"

He had nothing to say; he actually wanted to refuse but he couldn't as it would hurt Talha.

"I- I don't know you can decide."

"I don't know what's so hard about it. I know everything about you both of you and I can help you two and in the end we three were friends in playgroup and also group members in grade 10 science project. We studied from the same school and ..."

"Ok! Ok you can be our third idiot."
Hamza declared.

Talha smiled. "Wait? really than fine." He chuckled while making a funny yet cute face, he was happy. Zain then giggled and held both of them by their necks.

"Then we are the 3 idiots."

About Talha Rauf. He was a dashing boy with slightly thin patchy upper lip mustache which actually made him standout. Other than that what made him look more unique and attractive was that he had two small moles under  both of his eyes; in the exact same point. He was Zain and Hamza's school mate but wasn't that close to them. He had jet black hair. He was a chill person who didn't cared much about others except his sleep, neither he was interested in relationships but he was interested in those boys.

Now their trio was completed, the three of them had to get familiar with each other so they started with a lunch together. During the break Zain shared his problems and stories with Talha. He was listening intently.

"Yeah so that's it. My life in five minutes."

Ten minutes." Hamza mumbled.

"I know bitch!" Zain smacked him with a chuckle. Talha was smiling at them. He was so into those boys and their bond.

"What are you smiling at?" Hamza giggled pushing Zain away who was sitting on him. Talha was sitting Infront of them seeing those two cats fighting.

"Yeah no I, I was looking at you both. You two are so frank with each other that people like me might misunderstand."

"What is he saying?" Zain inquired getting up.

"Nothing, let it go. Just think of what are you going to do next?"

"Yeah I'm going to visit her house with Hamza. You want to come so you can too."

"If you two are ok with that."

"Yeah absolutely! We don't mind." Hamza giggled while pushing Talha down by his shoulders. He smiled back at him.

After the off  the three of them jumped on Talha's bike they picked up Zain's siblings and dropped them at their 2nd aunt's house which was near the college. Only Talha had a reliable transport, Zain had a cycle and Hamza used to go on public transport. The three of them raced to Hania's house. Behind Talha, Zain was sitting. They had reached half way when he shouted.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait."