Chapter 62: 2016

The days passed by, all of them were triumphantly living their lives. After wining the finals the families selected the wedding dates of Harim and Talha. Everything was smooth, Hakim was living a single life, single and proud while Anum was long gone from the story. Saif was still working on his music career.

Zain and Hania were also living a pretty casual, loving married life. Zain took admission in the University in business faculty while Hania went for medical studies. Both of them were studying and trying their best to achieve something in their lives.

___________••••

It was 2016, things had changed pretty much, positively. February 15, 2016.
Hania was sitting in the ground upwhile revising her anatomy lecture notes. A girl sat beside her and slightly punched her shoulder.

“what’s up?” she asked. Hania turned to her and smiled while putting a hair strand behind her ear which was disturbing her continuously.

“So you are waiting for… your husband!” she swung at her spot and than brought her eyes back to her again. Hania giggled as he closed the notes.

“Yeah I am.” She smiled.

“Oh look! There comes your handsome husband!!” the girl pointed on a bike which stopped. Zain took his helmet off and shake his head slightly as his hair swung around. The girls started hooting around Hania who was blank blushing. She glanced at her drop dead husband and beamed.
Zain got of the bike, he ran his fingers through his hair and than turned to Hania. As soon as his eyes fall on her his whole personality took a 360 degree turn. He gave cute chubby smile as his cheeks popped out and waved with his arm in the air. Hania was at a loss of words as all the girls were chuckling. He than ran to her.

“Oh God he’s coming here to take her princess away!!!” the girls were hooting as Hania blushed. Zain was in the mid way when he tripped and fall down. It left everyone speechless, no one was laughing or hooting anymore. Hania’s eyes opened as she ran to him. She helped him get up.

“Are you okay?” she asked with concern while dusting off the dirt from his clothes. Zain scratched his head with an embarrassed giggle.

“Yeah I’m fine.”
Hania than smacked her forehead and sniggered.

“When are you going to grow up?” she asked.
Zain than stood up with a laugh.

“Don’t worry about me. Let’s go! I’ve planned something fun for us to do.” He said with a pouting face as he slightly pushed Hania with his index finger.
Hania was staring at him. She than smiled.

“Ok! Let’s go!” she jumped on Zain’s back who Tumbled as he lost his balance.

“woh woh careful!!” he uttered.
Than both of them raced away. Zain took her to a floral shop where they bought some gardening seeds and flowers for decoration. Than they headed to have some street food, they bought many stuff from different street vendors. Hania was loaded with food. Both of them were laughing and giggling, seeing Hania smiling and enjoying her time was making Zain head over heals for her, She was sight for sore eyes.

Hania was talking about her childhood when she glanced at Zain who seemed a bit lost. She sighed and than slightly poked his arm, Zain looked at her. She than brought the Tikka skewer close to his mouth. Zain looked at her for a second or two and than took a bite.

“I know it’s hard, go forget your last but the thing is you can’t stay like this forever. I don’t know what else bother you except my issues but it’ll all work out. You can share.”

Zain sighed and looked at her. He was gazing at her, Hania looked around and than raised her eyebrows. Zain slightly tilted his head and said, “ I want to kiss you.”

This made Hania bashful as she immediately looked at the other side while putting the skewer in her mouth.

What is he saying? The street is full of people is he kidding me? She thought.

Zain turned her around and asked, "Can we?”

“Are you kidding me look at the crowd dumbass! Ohh you sure are hard to understand.” Hania  scoffed as she cooled herself down.
Zain giggled, “ Dumbass? Really?” Hania immediately turned to him, she squeezed his shoulder and put her head on it.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it i- I’m used to saying this word to my younger cousins and siblings, I really didn’t wanted to disrespect y-”

“I like it.”
Hania raised her head. Zain looked her down with a smile.

“I like you calling me dumbass.” Hania slightly moved away and looked away bashfully.

After a minute of complete silence Zain said, “ Ok! Let’s go home now shall we, I have to go meet up mr. Tahir at evening.”

Than both of them went home. Zain was busy talking to his mother while Hania was cooking the lunch for others. She glanced at Zain who was giggling as his mother mocked his about something.

After the lunch both of them went to the room. Zain was taking out his clothes from the closet as Hania sat down on the bed.
She was staring at him.

“Wear that one.” She pointed.
Zain glimpsed at the clothes and looked at her again.

“Its just that you look cute in Light blue.” She mumbled as she flinched away. Zain shoke his head with a smile and took out the light blue sweat shirt and white trousers.
He than rushed to the restroom and stopped at the door.

“Do you wanna join?” He asked with a nonchalant face. Hania looked up and was just staring at him for a while.
Is he really craving for me today. I mean I didn’t took a bath with him since we got married. He never invited me before so why now. She thought as she twisted her fingers.

“Are you coming?” Zain raised his voice. Hania looked up and shoke her head up and down.

“Ok then, I’m waiting.” And he went in. It took her time to realize that she just agreed unintentionally.

“Oh god! Did I just agreed?!! Shit girl are you kidding me?! Without a second thought. Now I have to go, fxxk it’s too embarrassing to face his in such situations.” She than stood up and opened her hair. She looked at her and checked her legs. She was at a loss of words.

“wahhhrrr!!! I didn’t shave!! Look at my legs and arms, arhhhg it’s disgusting to even think about going to the bath with him like this!!” she screamed. She than zapped around the room.

“what should I do? What should I do?” She than pulled out her new razors from the cupboard and took a deep breath.

“Sorry Zain but you have to wait. I don’t want  to ruin our first bath together like this.” She than started shaving her legs and arms.

<•••••••••••>

Please vote if you liked the chapter 🥺❤️