|#1: Sunny Day|

hoseok's pov:

i am currently on my bed, humming as if im a bird in a decent cage and later on there's suddenly a knocking sound on my wooden door, i said 'come in' in a high pitched voice. it slowly opened and moms head popped in from the door which i immediately giggled.

"hey honey, sorry for disturbing you but breakfast is ready." she stated and i immediately stood up and got in to the bathroom, i hurriedly do my things and brushed my teeth. When im finished i leave the bathroom and checked my self through the mirror, 'gosh i looked so fresh' i thought and smiled at my self.

I soon left the room and headed down stairs, and it almost make me weak, i guess that momma is cooking something so special for today's hunt. momma spotted me through her vision and noticed that im just standing there like im the museum's best statue.

"honey would you mind helping me with the table?" she stated and i of course said yes.
i first began to pick some plates and some fork and spoons, dad isn't here so im guessing that he's doing something in the garage. when im done setting the table i helped momma put the foods in the table.
-
"appa! " I called out, im currently at my parents room since i didn't find him in the garage.

i knocked once again and noticed that it was open, i walked slowly to the room and found my dad still in he's precious sleep.

"appaaa~" i whined, i am already hungry so i had to do what i need to do. "appa!!" i shouted but not too much loud.

he's eyes lid up and rubbed he's sore eyes
he then looked at me and smiled, i crossed my arms because i indeed saw he's now red eyes.

"oh...hey son, sorry that im late" he apologized and i immediately smiled at him, he now sat up and stared at the wall. I heard a groan from him, as soon as he touched he's head i went to him and checked he's temperature but its honestly normal.

"appa..come down if your finish, momma and i had set the table and is ready to eat" i stated and he just nod, with that i left the room and headed to the dining table and waited.

Minutes have passed and finally appa is here!, he sat down at the chair and we started eating the delicious foods that my momma made earlier.
-
Im now in the sofa, watching some of my favorite movies. we finished eating an hour ago and i planned to just watch a movie.

"honey" momma called and sounded so serious

"hmm?" i answered

"appa and i will go and hunt now, you can call jimin to come here if you want to" she stated and grabbed something on the table.

"okay mom, have fun!" i said and waved at them goodbye's and returned to the house.

I turned the tv off and went to my room, when i got there i immediately searched for my phone only to find it on my pocket. 'aish silly me' i thought and giggled.

i dialed jimin's number and waited for him to answer it, hopefully he's not busy like he always was.

2 minutes passed and finally someone answered, "hello?" i heard a voice from the other line.

"jiminie, it's me hobi" i said to-excited-to tell him that he can come here to have fun with me.

"oh heyy hobi ah~" he sang my name and i giggled, "soo..whats up?" he asked.

"momma and appa are out for hunt, so they said that you can come over. Are you free?" i said and heard some foot steps in the other line.

"yea sure! On the way" he said and i nod then said 'okay' after that he hung up.
-
The door bell rang and i think that its jimin, so i headed downstairs through the door and viewed the window, just in case.

when i confirmed that it was him, i went and grabbed the door knob and pressed it down. "hii!" i said and hugged him, i missed him so much, even though we met last day but who cares right?.

"hii hobii hyung" he said shouted but i only find it cute, we stayed there for about half a minute and we parted away. "so what do you want to do?" i asked looking at him who looks at the painting that i made last week.

"your painting is nice, i haven't seen that portrait before", he said with a big smile on he's face. "oh its because i hid it before, i think that its not that good looking" i mumbled the last word and jimin sighed.

"that is not true, look its so much good. How can you say that to your own creation" he said and crossed he's short arms and slapped my shoulder. "ow" i reacted and rubbed my throbbing and painful shoulder because he's hit was extremely hard, "thats for not accepting your own effort" he said and i rolled my eyes and just shook my head.

"hey do you wanna go out?" he said, but i only frowned at the question. I dont know if momma could let me go outside.

"i dont think so jimin, i know momma wouldn't allow me" i said and he nod didn't hesitate to argue with it.

"then lets just play some games", "yea sure lets go!" with that we immediately got up and run upstairs, tripping on the floor because jimin is so fucking fast.

                       __  ______  __

                              Edited