|#42:telling him|

one week had passed, still hoseok didn't tell his alpha about the pregnancy.

he was so confused, but it was getting obvious for the alpha. he didn't confirmed it, he will soon.

Sulli had known it herself, he smelled the younger being all pregnant, walking confidently so Sulli accidently smelled him.

but they respect hoseok's decision, that he will be the one who will tell him about it.

seokjin was serving him lot's and lot's of delicious foods, it's being his hobby same as letting hoseok to be happy.

Yoongi was nowhere to see in the palace, he was still sort of busy at the new designs and the village's protection.

"tae, don't worry I'm fine" hoseok was now struggling on committing that he is totally fine, he accidentally admitted that yoongi was being so rough with him these past few days.

"why won't I worry!? your pregnant that's an evil doing" he answered, punching the table but reacted on it after he hurt himself.

"it's for me, he was just being so overprotective"

"noo, I won't take that as an answer"

"what do you-"

"hey taehyung, nice to see you again" jungkook greeted, saying hi to the younger.

taehyung purposely blushed, hiding his face on the crook of his shirt.

he didn't answer jungkook, but as soon as he look at the older, he winked and smirked at him.

making him blush even more.

"hm, jungkook is the only one who make you blush huh?" hoseok teased, jungkook was still there, hearing what hoseok just said.

"oh, am i?" jungkook followed hoseok's teasing mode, he was wiggling his eyebrows looking at the younger.

"oh kook, what time will yoongi be here?" hoseok asked, now looking at the tall man.

"maybe before dinner, he had things to do without me so I couldn't help him" he answered.

"oh, okay thanks"

"no prob, I'll go ahead now. tae"

"y-yes?"

"take care" he said, before vanishing as he walked fast.

"oohhh, his so sweet. isn't he?" hoseok now clinged to taehyung, rubbing his arms as taehyung was taken a back from the cute word.

"he is-i mean yea." taehyung said, shook his head and slapped himself.

"yah! don't hurt your self"

"i just did" he said, as he was obviously being so sassy around hoseok.

"here's your request seokie" seokjin came to the table, serving them the food that hoseok had been requesting to him.

"yey!" he said before taking the spoon, and firstly smelled the nice aroma of the food.

"eat it, come on" seokjin said, sitting to the chair beside them. "here tae" hoseok said, handing taehyung the other spoon for them to eat together.

"thanks" then they munched to it, seokijn was happy seeing them happier with one Another.

"hoseok, did you tell yoongi?" seokjin asked, hoseok frozed by the sudden question.

"not yet.." he whispered, seokjin heard it so it's okay for him.

"you need to hoseok, or else you'll get punished again" he said, tip toed hoseok before leaving there.

"wait punished?, did he-"