|#23:the Awaited Event|

hoseok was now dressing up, he got a nice bath earlier with seokjin's help.

he was on his room, the queen suggested that yoongi and him cant see each other before the event so it can be a good time.

the makeup artist are doing they're job nicely and Seokjin loved it.

he was watching the boy getting his makeup done, seokjin was picturing him like a proud parent.

its already 4 pm, so they had 2 hours left for the dress up.

they're near to be finished and hoseok was looking intelligent then before, the colors of the makeup really suits the boy.

"okay finishing touches" the makeup artist protest and hoseok was excited on the results.

she added some highlighter to the boy and some gloss to the lipstick that she put earlier, with the eyeshadow she immediately put a spice too it. she put on some sparkles.

the boy didn't need any blush because his natural form had it, so the makeup artists didn't put any.

she used a blower and a comb for the boys hair.

when she opened it, the boy got scared and she turned it off this instinct.

"oh im sorry, we need to use this for your hair, so can i?" she said letting the boy to know it now.

"o-okay" then she turned it on again, but pushed it back when it blows forward because she can sense that the boy is scared.

"hold this hobi" seokjin suggest and hoseok held his arm for some guide.

She was finishing it faster so the boy can see the results.

"andddd were done!" she said happy at the results, the boy at the huge mirror.

he was happy and shock at the same time.

his so gorgeous, pretty, beautiful.

"thank you mam" hoseok thanked the makeup artist and she bowed.

"your welcome, your highness" she said and hoseok looked at her but immediately looked away.

"you may go now sulli" seokjin said, for hoseok to get dressed.

"sure, goodbye hoseok and goodluck" she said waving at hoseok who waved back.

"thank you again!" the lady nod then left.

"omygad hoseok your stunning!" soekjin said taking alot of pictures from the boy.

"thanks for helping me hyung"

"oh its nothing"

"btw aren't you going too get ready to?"

"nah this is enough"

"you sure?"

"okay let me just put on some-"

"see HAHA"

"okay okay, i do need some makeup"

"can i?"

"what??"

"do your makeup?"

"am do you kno-"

"certainly yes"

"okay, go try"

"yey!" then hoseok took the make-ups and put it on his hyung.

He finished a straight 10 minutes makeup on the older and let him check the results.