|#54:finally mate's|[m]

yoongi began to undress him and hoseok's body, lustly lashing out his now hard and aching cock.

same as hoseok's one, yoongi seemed to notice that the omega was already wet from the friction he gave to him earlier.

hoseok whinced a little bit because of the cold breeze hitting his throbbing hard dick, he relaxed on the bed, yoongi dragged himself to the omega's body.

grinding at him teasingly.

"a-ahh" hoseok was too sensitive, his condition was very poor to see.

but to yoongi he was washed at hoseok's Beauty, on top of that he was in the midst of fucking the boy out, but NO he needed to be soft and gentle for him.

It was his fault for hoseok to have a hard cock, but who knows that he will be horny as much as yoongi was now.

Yoongi still coated his fingers with lube even though hoseok was entirely wet, he wanted to give hoseok some pleasure, mixed with a little pain.

he pushed his one finger, smirking at the tight hole, hoseok lewd a chocked moan from the finger.

Yoongi was scissoring him, already thrusting his three fingers on hoseok's tight hole. hoseok was whining unstoppable.

"I-im oka-y.. just fuck me already!" the omega shouted after moaning, yoongi hummed and buckled his hips as he pulled out his fingers.

hoseok whined at the lost sensation, but was alarmed at the pain when yoongi put his dick on his hole.

"ahh!" he moaned, yoongi wasn't fast neither slow, it was just going a little bit of the two.

hoseok arch his back, threw his head on the pillows because of how his alpha was doing great to his lower body.

Yoongi bent over to kiss hoseok on his lips, it was damaged because hoseok was letting out all his moans. "The kid's will hear you" yoongi parted away as he whispered it to the omega.

hoseok couldn't focus on what yoongi just said, he was so bluffed with the intense pleasure, that his mind can't process itself.

now yoongi switched his position, face down ass up.. in short doggy style.

Yoongi was supported by his knees, he went on pounding at hoseok's hole once again, fastening his PACE. didn't want this to end very soon.

it was so long since the last time they had fun like this, it was 5 years ago. how busy it is.

hoseok was a moaning mess underneath yoongi, hoseok was grabbing the sheets tight in his hand's, creating a massive amount of work to his energy.

Yoongi took the opportunity to yank hoseok's head up, grabbing hoseok's locks as the omega came right there and then.

Yoongi didn't slow down, in fact the pace he have did not changed, he was going to come to.

hoseok was arching his back, already hardening once again, he was feeling yoongi's chest on his soft naked back.

Yoongi was choking him, he said he will be gentle and slow. but who cares if he did go rough today.

hoseok seemed not to care anyway, he loved it, he loved how much his alpha was giving him what he needs all the time, he loved that he was too much a happiness for him, he loved to be that submisive when it's time.

hoseok cummed again, "t-there ahh AH!" he still can't get off of the same pleasure, even though it's his second time of coming in the sheets.

Yoongi pounded at him going slow as he was feeling the familiar thing in his stomach, it was hot so he needed to free up his loads.